post any random Mario thought on your mind

accidentally discovered the old rareware website (like here) has incredible alt text on the images
dfghb.png

aaaaa.png

my reaction for the banana bird one was simply "NOOOO"
unknown.png

as usual
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

the full text on this one is "'Look! Everyone wears them like this, alright?'" so that explains this. frickin render
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Irrefutable evidence that the baby characters are not the same characters as their adult counterparts, as far as sports/kart spin-offs are concerned: in Mario Kart Tour, the recent 1.5 Year Anniversary Challenges that have you perform an action with Mario do not take Baby Mario into account. On the other hand, variants such as Mario (Hakama) and Metal Mario are eligible.

I've recorded some footage where you'll see that the counter of the "Activate Frenzy mode 10 times with Mario" challenge does not increase after getting a Green Shell frenzy with Baby Mario during a race.

Last edited:
It's a dumb meme.
What is it about Mario series memes that make them suck so much?

Doesn't exactly help that Mario was victimized in some of the fighter reveal trailers for Ultimate; Ridley, Steve, and Sephiroth. And in the Subspace Emissary, Mario can get turned into a trophy up to 4 times (more than any other fighter in Brawl), depending on the choices that you make at the Midair Stadium.

It's a dumb meme.
I think it's less of an issue of "Mario series memes are bad" and more of "the Mario fanbase is really good at overusing memes and running them into the ground". I still find some of the overused memes funny, 1v1 me on Final Destination

Memes in general quickly get run into the ground and lose a lot of their original meaning once devoid of the important context.

More of the extended Donkey Kong family would make for very nice entrees to Mario spin-off games, Nintendo could start with Mario Kart Tour
ive been begginf for this for a few months by now!!! not that many months but yknow!!! i know im extremely biased but i especially want dixie to just get as much attention in official media as diddy does. let her get 2d vector art
It's a dumb meme.
some mario memes can actually be good but its probably because they good ones are the ones that dont get parroted for ages and as a result they dont get super duper stale. gosh i was SO tired of wario apparition or personalized copies or yoshi tax fraud and just other such stuff like that...
oh boy now imagine a meme that seems to have been a thing for years but is still parroted to this day like please i just want to bring up chunky kong without anyone going "haha chunky dead" like PLEASE

mushroom king should have a canonical appearance in a mario game
I agree. King Toadstool along with Queen Toadstool should appear in a Yoshi's Island game like how Gerald Robotnik and Maria Robotnik exist in Sonic Adventure 2. It would confirm once and for all that Toadstool is Peach's family name anyways. It would be great for an SMB1 remake in a chibi art style with a back story.

I agree. King Toadstool along with Queen Toadstool should appear in a Yoshi's Island game like how Gerald Robotnik and Maria Robotnik exist in Sonic Adventure 2. It would confirm once and for all that Toadstool is Peach's family name anyways. It would be great for an SMB1 remake in a chibi art style with a back story.

Your ideas are........not great to put it nicely.

some mario memes can actually be good but its probably because they good ones are the ones that dont get parroted for ages and as a result they dont get super duper stale. gosh i was SO tired of wario apparition or personalized copies or yoshi tax fraud and just other such stuff like that...
oh boy now imagine a meme that seems to have been a thing for years but is still parroted to this day like please i just want to bring up chunky kong without anyone going "haha chunky dead" like PLEASE
Me: seeing yoshi tax fraud memes still going
Me:
84b.jpg

Reactions: zel
It's very generous of the nefarious brothers Wario & Waluigi to have an easy setting. Like, whoa, thank you, didn't expect y'all to be so kind to give me the choice to have you not try to absolutely murder me in this minigame.

Back