post any random Mario thought on your mind

in another thread
i do wonder if we could count all of each koopalings individual appearances to see which one the devs seem to love the most and the least. you know what? imma do that later!
ok so
counting only games! remakes dont count if they have appeared in the og game. no scrapped appearances or cameos
games everyone appears in: smb3, smw, nsmbwii, nsmb2, nsmbu, smm2, yoshis safari, hotel mario, ss, pj, bisdx, mk8, mkt, ssb4, ssbu, puzzle & dragons, pmcs (17)

now total count while counting the games that dont have all the koopalings
larry: mario is missing, m&s2016, m&s2020, dmw (21)
morton: - (17)
wendy: mario is missing, m&s2016, m&s2020, dmw (21)
iggy: mario is missing (18)
roy: mario is missing, m&s2016, dmw (20)
lemmy: dmw (18)
ludwig: mario is missing, m&s2016, dmw (20)
ranked, larry and wendy get the most appearances with 21, followed by roy and ludwig with 20, then iggy and lemmy with 18 and morton gets the least with 17 (rip morton)
i mighta gotten some stuff wrong but basically ya

Square be knocking on their door any minute now.

Oh this entire time I thought the post was talking about Samus's cameo

East to west censorship is a funny thing.

But the west version is better because they actually show the bullets flying over your character's head, like a comedy routine.

It also makes sense since it's all a play, but it still amuses me that they used real guns in the Japanese version.

Of course, it suggests the time where Rare tried to give Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong real guns

Donkey_Kong%27s_Real_Weapon_Beta.jpg

Hey at least they're not finger banging each other.

cant decide if i should play it now or wait until the other dkc games on snes online or until i get tropical freeze......

I wonder what'd happen if one the Sports from Mario Sports Mix were to be taken out of the game and they made it become its own thing.

I'd pick Dodgeball, I love that one the most.

I was going to say Basketball, but then I remembered that they already made a Mario Basketball game, which is the exact reason I'm asking for a basketball game; I want a sequel to Hoops 3-on-3.

Back