post any random Mario thought on your mind

Seems that the fanbase for nearly every Mario character have a cult club on Twitter:
@WeAreAllPeach, @WeAreAllDaisy, @WeAreAllRosie, @WeAreAllPauline
Also @WeAreToadette, @wearealltoad, @BirdoDiamondBow ("WeAreAllBirdo"), and @WereLuigi exist.

How about WeAreAllMario?

So, been playing Wario master of disguise. I want to like this game more than I do but it's controls are just too fiddly and uncomfortable.

Shame too because the plot is pretty amusing and the soundtrack is quite good.

Mcmadness said:
So, been playing Wario master of disguise. I want to like this game more than I do but it's controls are just too fiddly and uncomfortable.

Shame too because the plot is pretty amusing and the soundtrack is quite good.

Scoreboard:

The twins: ∞ points
Wario: 0 points

Spooky Octo-nite8 said:
Seems that the fanbase for nearly every Mario character have a cult club on Twitter:
@WeAreAllPeach, @WeAreAllDaisy, @WeAreAllRosie, @WeAreAllPauline
Also @WeAreToadette, @wearealltoad, @BirdoDiamondBow ("WeAreAllBirdo"), and @WereLuigi exist.

How about WeAreAllMario?
Funny how there are so many ones for the Mario princesses that all... kinda... look the sameish.

I'm brbing making a "IAmBabyLuigi" site.

As someone who has a favorite character that isn't so well known (and would love it if he got more well known), I'm glad there isn't an account for Fawful with that naming scheme. I prefer "WeHaveFawful" (the name of a DA group for Fawful fan art) because it sounds more like appreciating a character, a general fanclub, than rallying behind a "cause" for the "oppressed" video game character.

Yes I fully understand that's exactly how I used to be. Bleh. Still want more love for him but using that "change.org petition-style" wording for any video game character unironically is just sad. Hopefully most of those accounts are just parodying the Daisy one. I've heard the Daisy group is actually not as bad as the name makes it sound but sheesh I really think the name format needs work.

I think the concept in of itself is doomed to fail. There's only so much you can write about an orange princess who barely appears in the Mario games aside from as a playable character in a roster of the various Mario spin-off titles, something better sites such as MarioWiki already cover, without resorting to just making things up. You're really better off sticking with social media sites or fanfiction.net or deviantart or whatever.

"wtf"

that's what I think whenever I hear Sam Kelly as Peach because I'm so used to Jen Taylor

Jen Taylor hasn't been voicing Peach for, what, three generations now.

I'm a member of the WeAreDaisy group, so hopefully that says something good about it. :shifty: Hopefully.

But I think we can all agree that what we really need is a WeAreHoneyQueen group. Poor gal needs more love. Bonus points in that it's the royal we so it might as well just be her majesty introducing herself.

She got hated on simply because people thought she squashed a purple walking stick, which is incredibly unfair to her.

well considering that the head of the Daisy cult offered to ''beat me up'' one time because he is mad his character is garbage i only have 1 thing to say about the ''hate'' on Daisy and fanboys getting mad about it.

aAAk69A.gif

Sorry not sorry, anybody who threatens someone over a fictional character (and a very bad one at that i must say) deserves 0 respect.

We can all get on out feelings and be bitchy whatever about things we like and opinions get carried away like thats normal, but threats??? Bitch pls, not even my mom would touch 1 of my hairs and id let some random stranger obssesed with Daisy talk to me like that? pffffft what a joke.

Also We are Daisy, Peach , Rosalina and etc are all serious accounts and that's what makes them pathetic. They still believe they pushed Daisy in Smash when the roster was decided in 2015. Arrogant and deluded.

71CWieS.gif

/End of my bitch moment

sorry not sorry but people who do that have get no real respect from me.

Hating on Daisy because of some intolerant people (or people who overreact to your incendiary remarks about their favorite characters) is not fair to Daisy or the rest of her fanbase and Daisy certainly does not deserve it unless she's actually encouraging them to behave this way. While I do agree that it's a terrible idea to advocate violence because you had a strong opinion, to conclude that the rest of the fanbase is normally like this or there is something wrong with Daisy because of people that have hardly anything to with her in herself to justify disliking her doesn't logically flow, though.

Daisy is no real so like the rest of us, fans of different characters, they should just get over it.

And in the end im directing that to a specific group. My target is very very specific and obviously not meant to every single person that likes Daisy in some way.

I have the same opinion as you do in that Daisy makes good opponent in games and its kinda nice to have her there so its ''complete'' when playing with several Mario characters, but people that take it too far is what im calling out.

Mostly because this ''omg they are not that bad'' mentality is simply unfair because they can be really bad. And with ''they'' im going after any ''We are'' nonesense group.

All of them are bad, not just Daisy's. Daisy's just opened Hell's gate.

They can voice their opinion if they want. They're entitled to one like everyone else. You're not obligated to respond. I keep saying Mario and Luigi should get a voice and sure, I might as well "get over it" but that sort of remark doesn't really add much to the discussion does it? You keep saying Rosalina's voice sucks, and I can also tell you to get over it, if I wanted to, but voice direction is important to me too, maybe not in Rosalina's case, but I don't see the point of saying something like that other than being rude and unhelpful and inconsiderate.

I do suppose you were referring to those Twitter accounts and the person who threatened you over this, but you posted a gif saying "it's what she deserves" and that seems less ambiguous to me you're directing that sort of thing at Daisy and to her fanbase to an extent, with the addition of you saying "they should just get over it".

I'm not sure what the WeAreDaisy group is really all about but I don't see it as particularly horrible, just silly, and it doesn't seem much different to me than other Twitter handles that are fandom for a character. I'm not sure what's bad inherently about rallying fans with similar mindsets who do want to see their favorite character in more games, at least in Daisy's case. Memoryman3 seems to have faded a little from the spotlight recently, and that's probably for the better of the Daisy fans, as I'm sure most of them can't stand him either. I would still argue they're vocal and looking for a fight, but beyond that? I can't say they've done much. Memoryman3's a special case, but most fans aren't like him.

Anyway I'd like to see Daisy in more games. Don't care how, I just like to see her and I think her friends relationship with Peach can certainly be something we can work with, as no other "main" Mario character fills the role as Peach's foil. It's not the same case as Wart where it can be argued that Wart is redundant or Tatanga is "useless and uninteresting". Like, even if you don't care about Daisy, but you like Peach, Peach fans should like Daisy as it means possibly building on Peach's personality, given the two interact with each other.

Daisy is not real and nor are any of the characters so getting sooo upset about any of that is pointless. I was mainly addressing what some people do behind the scenes and I'll leave it at that, and please let's stop talking about Daisy as if she was a real person since that's simply fucked up.

I like video games.

Huh, better rethink my plan to center my money-laudering scheme around the popular account "WeAreBlusterKong"

Mcmadness said:
I like video games.
Yeah, some people do.

Glowsquid said:
Huh, better rethink my plan to center my money-laudering scheme around the popular account "WeAreBlusterKong"
Man I'd hate for my special drink coasters for a particular magenta-colored ape to go to waste.

The Penguin Suit should return in not just new super Mario Bros games, but also 3D games and others.

Back