post any random Mario thought on your mind

I never realized how tan Mario was in Melee.

Princess Mario said:
The cape FORM, that hasn't been in 3D

435px-Mario_and_Yoshi_Trophy_Melee.png

ah never mind

It's unused data though, so you wouldn't be able to see that trophy in Melee without a hacking device.

Still, though, isn't it his side special in like, literally every Smash game?

DUH but I just wanted to give a much more obvious example, and I couldn't find a good image of Mario's new sexy animation for his side special in Smash Ultimate.

Up until Ultimate, Mario didn't wear it, he used it like a matador cape.

So, this is somewhat interesting, it looks like the Koopalings do get some new artwork for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Apologies if this has already been brought up somewhere, but this is the first I've heard of it)- or, at the very least Wendy and Iggy do:
BCBbSa2.png

(These are just cropped screenshots from the Direct, they're both in the spirit character battles section if you wanted to see for yourself)

was just watching a speedrun of the lost levels and how do you explain multiple really tiny toads marching outta a bag. was this just a random group of micro toads bowser captured? he turned them, and just them, tiny? what
unknown.png

Pink Heat Haze said:
I''ve been thinking, both Mario and Luigi are total sweethearts and I aspire to be as nice as them, thank you Mario bros for being swell guys
1kLnWhyc_o.gif

Look at him dance!

Easy mode in particular.

luigidance.gif, I need it

It's a disgrace Europe and Australia doesn't get Mario Super Sluggers, not even for fucking Wii U eShop. A Switch port for that game would be something I'd actually be happier about.

Princess Mario said:
It's a disgrace Europe and Australia doesn't get Mario Super Sluggers, not even for *bleep*ing Wii U eShop. A Switch port for that game would be something I'd actually be happier about.

Yeah, I had to buy an American Wii and a copy of the game along with it. It was definitely worth it, as I love Super Sluggers

Today's the day.
On this day: "The Beginning of the Rosalina Effect" (November 13, 2013).

*cue my bad flashbacks*Why Yoshi and Daisy not in 3d World?

Super Mario 3D Land had even less to do with Super Mario Land. Not even a single flying Easter Island head.

it's okay yoshi wouldn't add much to 3d world anyway

Princess Mario said:
Super Mario 3D Land had even less to do with Super Mario Land. Not even a single flying Easter Island head.
Batadon or as I like to call them, Pitter-Patters.

Back