post any random Mario thought on your mind

A Mecha that's too good for Mario Party I might add.

All of Bowser's recent fights have been too good for Mario Party
Mario Party 10's in particular is very impressive considering the game/series it's attached to.

You're not giving Mario Party enough credit, that's your problem.

To be fair, one would hesitate to give Modern Mario Party, at least, credit.

Princess Mario said:
You're not giving Mario Party enough credit, that's your problem.

I already give the series way more credit than it deserves. :P

Mario Party Bowser final boss fights are really easy but I think they're so much fun to play in regardless, so I just enjoy them!

OK, so here's something interesting I found out today- I saw a Mario top in Primark today (I can't find a picture of it- excellent), and usually, the tops there use the 2D promotional art images, but interestingly, the one I saw today used a touched up and recoloured version of this artwork here:
F1race_mario5.png

Yep, this one from Famicom Grand Prix: F-1 Race- they even left the Famicom part on the hat. I'm quite surprised, seeing as this artwork's from 1987, and most of them are more like this:
Artwork_-_Mario_Circle.svg

It just seems quite strange, seeing artwork that's so old on modern top- the artwork is actually older than the people that the top is aimed at.

I think my Super Mario Galaxy is haunted. Me and my little sister were playing when I visited and at one point when she had the control Mario slid down two hills and into a black hole. I jokingly said "was it really necessary to slide him down there?" and she replied she hadn't even moved it. I asked to see and the same thing happened, we even put the controllers down completely and the next time he just walked on his own somewhere else, tried to get through/over a fence, eventually got past it somehow and fell down the black hole again. Apparently Mario really can't control his "call of the void" impulses if left on his own.

Were the batteries running low?

It's usually that that causes Mario to run around on his own.

I see. It must be a normal nunchuck problem. Just unplug it from the Wiimote and then plug it back in, this happens quite frequently. It works.

When it comes to Donkey Kong series characters featured in most Mario spin-offs games, it only restricts to Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong.
(exceptions are Mario Super Sluggers, which had most of the DK characters; Mario Superstar Baseball and Mario Hoops 3-on-3, which had Dixie playable along with DK and Diddy)

Moreover, only DK and Diddy are the only DK characters who are featured in most Mario-related promotional media (which I meant "Mario-related", as in the Mario series, minus the extended spin-off series).

Do you think the other characters from the DK series (and to an extent, the Wario series) should appear in future Mario spin-off games?

YES YES YES

I had fun beating the crap out of the DK Country characters in Graffiti Run in Super Sluggers. They are entitled to get beaten up in more games.

Princess Mario said:
YES YES YES

I had fun beating the crap out of the DK Country characters in Graffiti Run in Super Sluggers. They are entitled to get beaten up in more games.
I agree with the first part. Not so much the "beating the crap out" part.

DK is victim #2 on their list.

Princess Mario said:
YES YES YES

O_O

Please tell me you only beat up the male Kongs and not Dixie or Tiny.

Don't forget Funky Bike Wii

But yeah, as always I don't see why they shouldn't make use of the extended universe. Especially now that K. Rool is in Smash, I think he'd be a nice addition to Mario Kart.

idk Dixie makes a funny noise when she gets tackled in Mario Super Sluggers

I used to like Tiny Kong until they redesigned her. I despise her newer design.

Tiny was kind of a redundant character anyhow.

Cranky was the original Donkey Kong seen in the arcade game, that means in Donkey Kong Jr. Math, Cranky tried to give his son a good education.
And people say he doesn't care for his family

yeah more dk characters would be nice, but id love if the warioware characters also were playable in mario spinoffs. as far as im aware they havent been in any yet.

MarioFan632 said:
Please tell me you only beat up the male Kongs and not Dixie or Tiny.
Dixie made for a good beating in Mario Hoops 3 on 3, which lead to her getting beaten in Mario Super Sluggers.

Back