post any random Mario thought on your mind

And I still have no amiibo.

Mario and Luigi should've been postgame unlockable units in Minion Quest and I hope they are in Bowser Jr.'s Journey. Doesn't make any less sense than Peasley and Starlow (and I really want Luigi and Peasley on a team together)

Nah, kind of takes away from the novelty.

Bowser on the other hand....

I can't wait to learn who the post-game unit in Bowser Jr.'s Journey is.
and for them to get their own mode in the next remake. ;)

Mcmadness said:

I'd like Bowser too but he'd need to be a captain and significant balancing effort to avoid being too OP.

ThatGuy62 said:
I can't wait to learn who the post-game unit in Bowser Jr.'s Journey is.
and for them to get their own mode in the next remake. ;)
The character I'd want for PIT's extra story wouldn't be possible as a unit in BIS, especially post-game. He'd be kinda too dead for that.

I feel that Nintendo should've just made another New Super Mario Bros. sequel, instead of porting New Super Mario Bros. U onto the Nintendo Switch. While the game wasn't bad, I didn't think that it warranted a Nintendo Switch remake.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I'd like Bowser too but he'd need to be a captain and significant balancing effort to avoid being too OP.

Well he'd be a post game unlock so it's not like you have to worry about the challenge anymore by then.

MnSG said:
I feel that Nintendo should've just made another New Super Mario Bros. sequel, instead of porting New Super Mario Bros. U onto the Nintendo Switch. While the game wasn't bad, I didn't think that it warranted a Nintendo Switch remake.
Considering the reputation the series has gotten, I can understand why they just ported NSMBU.
I think they said they were done with NSMB anyway and want to make a more original 2D game.

Mcmadness said:

THAT WOULD ALSO "TAKE AWAY" FROM THE NOVELTY

Princess Mario said:
THAT WOULD ALSO "TAKE AWAY" FROM THE NOVELTY

Nah, since it's still his army.

ThatGuy62 said:
Considering the reputation the series has gotten, I can understand why they just ported NSMBU.
I think they said they were done with NSMB anyway and want to make a more original 2D game.

Whatever the reason, I highly doubt that anyone who still owns a Wii U system would want to get the Switch remake if they've played the original New Super Mario Bros. U, along with New Super Luigi U.

MnSG said:
ThatGuy62 said:

Whatever the reason, I highly doubt that anyone who still owns a Wii U system would want to get the Switch remake if they've played the original New Super Mario Bros. U, along with New Super Luigi U.
I'm getting it because I want a 2D Mario on my Switch. Even if I already played it.

so apparently yoshi has this alt in ssbu and it got me thinking
Yoshi-Alt7_SSBU.png

the yoshis in yoshis crafted world are most likely yoshi made out of some fuzzy material but it almost doesnt look like it! it just looks like a fuzzy yoshi. i like the idea of a yoshi in a coat of really short kiwi-like(i guess?) feathers.
even though these here also grow in places you wouldnt expect them to like the spines and the inside of the mouth

You can just tell that the boots and the main body renders don't match.

It looks like plush to me, and yeah, the boots should get different textures.

J & Siph said:
What color did they remove to add that, though?

best prediction: zero

it's already technically possible to add slots in smash 4 via mods.

i dunno, i think i'd prefer a wooly alt over the plush one. in-game, it barely looks any different than the actual one aside from slightly altered bumps and texture. at least the wooly alt looks more...distinct?

The plush is rubbish.

You'll barely even see the texture because the character will be too far to appreciate its details, and I don't know, it doens't look plush enough to make it convincing to me. Needs more seams and stitching, not a lazy texture and render quirk.

I still say the final boss to Luigi's Mansion is one of the more wtf moments in this franchise's history.

I have to agree. Bowser doesn't even look mechanical (he didn't age well today), yet you decapitate him, and his head itself can shoot ICE BALLS for some reason (though Bowser can breathe fire too). The head can even go back backward. This all takes place in Mario's painting for some reason, and I have no idea why Mario sleeps afterward. Maybe Luigi's fighting for Mario exhausts Mario much more easily than normal, because Mario gets exhausted for just tossing Mushrooms in Giant Luigi's mouth in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

Well, King Boo is the Master of Illusion according to Dark Moon.
Given that the game has been trying to make it look like Bowz was the true villain, it was pretty much a fake-out.

ThatGuy62 said:
Well, King Boo is the Master of Illusion according to Dark Moon.
Given that the game has been trying to make it look like Bowz was the true villain, it was pretty much a fake-out.
Master of Illusion, they're really giving King Boo way too much credit. King Boo was what, a gussied up spam marketer with even worse consequences and Mario and Luigi were probably either too ignorant or lacked resources to file a lawsuit on King Boo for damages on fraud by concealment and false pretenses (King Boo acquiring Mario is pretty much property being transferred to King Boo). Huh... what if the next Luigi's Mansion is like this:Luigi teams up with E Gadd to explore a new mansion to raise money for legal fees!

I had to laugh at a bottle of Mario multivitamins and how they're marketed as powerups. If only they'd do the same thing for fruits and vegetables, a balanced diet. I mean it would be swell if I was a kid because my parents fed me Flintstones multivitamins, but today I don't believe they don't have a spot in any healthy person's budget. But I ended up being a sell-out today and got me some nasty Mario cereal.

Back