post any random Mario thought on your mind

On the subject of emblems, here's a horn emblem I made for Fawful that's used with BLgotswag's MK8 mod.

AW6aMZ3.png

I recently launched another Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door playthrough. This is after wrapping up a playthrough I recently resumed after years of not playing (I don't even remember what year it was when I started that file). Even got a wireless Gamecube controller that I've been playing with.

If Bowser is (technically) based on the Ox-Demon King, does that make Bowser Jr. technically based on Red Boy?

Pretty sure Smash Bros. development is scientifically shown to prematurely age.

I recently discovered that my Rock Band microphone is compatible with my computer, and now I'm using it to record my self-insert Mario Kart Wii voice clips because I'm hopeless like that.

I was THIS close to joining Troy's MKW room tonight. But my wiimmfi signal was holding the room back, so I had to back out. :dry:

The Cat Mario show REALLY took off, huh.

There is a perfectly good jazzy rendition of Hall of Hieroglyphics out there and I am sad we will never get it.

I like the WarioWare characters, especially in WarioWare Gold. I have a feeling that these characters should be in Mario spinoffs games.
A new Mario Baseball game should be the start.

We got Donkey Kong Country characters in Mario Super Sluggers.

Well, up until recently we did.
Nowadays, we're lucky to get Diddy. :(

Well maybe now that King K. Rool is in Smash he'll become more prominent. Not just in main Donkey Kong games but maybe in some Mario spin offs, like how Dixie used to appear in things.

In a perfect world we'd also be getting Dixie in Smash.

Wario characters need to get the 3D treatment. So far, the only ones to get that lucky are Kat, Ana, and Ashley. You'd think the rest would have gotten three-dimensionalized in their Smash 4 trophies (like many trophies in Melee), but noooooo.
MonaTrophyWiiU.png

Hopefully they up their trophy game for Ultimate. I also want M&L trophies, and not just pasted artwork thanks. It works for Paper Mario because they're all 2D in-universe as well.

If they added M&L trophies, they would need the following trophies:

-Starlow
-Stuffwell
-Cackletta
-Fawful
-Princess Shroob
-Elder Princess Shroob
-Prince Dreambert
-Antasma
-Bowser final boss forms
-Jojora (just for an easy way to throw hate parties on her)

I don't get how Jojora having a trophy would make it easier to throw hate parties...

substitute any character you don't like over sandbag :>

Jojora should not get a trophy before Popple or Prince Peasley. If you hate her so much you sure seem keen on keeping her relevant. I think there's a long line of characters in the same game that are more memorable, but what do I know when Sakurai put in fucking Flint Cragley over say Dimentio.

Mario & Luigi in general has been getting shabby treatment compared to Paper Mario.
At this point it's at, I believe, a few animation references, a single remix and (if I remember correctly) BIS' final boss music on the Galaxy stage.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time was about to get two songs, but one was scrapped (the boss battle song). That's a huge shame, really.

Mario & Luigi was treated better in Smash 4 though. There was the Dream Team battle song, Tough Guy Alert, and the final Boss music for BIS. Though the BiS music were ripped directly from atrocious DS quality rather than resampled or covered so they were expendable songs.

Back