post any random Mario thought on your mind

Marie the best squid★ said:
Wow, that's pretty awesome. I honestly didn't know there was other Mario mangas aside from Super Mario-Kun.

I really like the stylized artwork and especially the thick outlines.

You're welcome. :P

Oh, you don't realize how much I'm grateful you worked so hard to put it all together, I don't think my words can express my gratitude.

I'm hoping we'll uncover other Mario manga later.

Marie the best squid★ said:
Wow, that's pretty awesome. I honestly didn't know there was other Mario mangas aside from Super Mario-Kun.
Oh, there are more, they're just obscure.

Let's see, there's a PikaPika Super Mario-Kun, many Mario Party 4koma volumes, Super Mario 4koma Manga Theater, and others we have likely missed. I expended a lot of hard work in Super Mario Wiki to upload Super Mario-Kun images (not even done), but I'd like to see KC Mario manga also get more documentation.

If Sarasaland isn't (As far as I know) on the world map in Super Mario Odyssey- Does that make Daisy an alien?

Because we know that Isle Delfino’s in there on the map. Though also where is the Beanbean kingdom?

Probably doesn’t matter.

The N64 Era (and the GB/GBC era if you include handhelds) are the only era in which the Koopalings are not alluded to or appear (though, it may be different for marketing, I dunno).
Even in the Gamecube/GBA Era, Iggy cameoed in Sunshine during FLUDD's analysis of Mario, some of the Koopalings appeared in the E-Reader content for Super Mario Advance 4, they appeared in SuperStar Saga and they were planned to appear in Super Princess Peach before circumstances changed.
Also, while the Magic Paintbrush is considered his equivalent to the wands, Junior tends to wield it more like a staff or a spear.

ThatGuy62 said:
Also, while the Magic Paintbrush is considered his equivalent to the wands, Junior tends to wield it more like a staff or a spear.

This is exactly what I wanted from Jr. in Smash. Clown Car is fine and all but that would have been so much more interesting.

Why does Nintemdo feel the need to change the robots that make laser’s names?

I mean in Super Mario Galaxy they were Sentry Beams, then in Super Mario 3D Land/World they became Ring burners, and now in Odyssey, they’re Pulse Beams. Am I right?

Byakuya Togami said:
Why does Nintemdo feel the need to change the robots that make laser’s names?

I mean in Super Mario Galaxy they were Sentry Beams, then in Super Mario 3D Land/World they became Ring burners, and now in Odyssey, they’re Pulse Beams. Am I right?
Do they shoot the same beam the same way?

BBQ Turtle said:
If Sarasaland isn't (As far as I know) on the world map in Super Mario Odyssey- Does that make Daisy an alien?

Byakuya Togami said:
Because we know that Isle Delfino’s in there on the map. Though also where is the Beanbean kingdom?

Probably doesn’t matter.

The bean bean kingdom shares physical borders with the mushroom kingdom so its on the same island. I assume sarasaland is too but I gave no proofs for that.

Or Beanbean Kingdom and Sarsaland were the result of tripping hard while in a dream. i.e. they don't exist in Odyssey Confinement Planet.

Edit: I just had the random thought that any future final fight with Bowser should totally take place in a highly exaggerated heavy metal concert.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Or Beanbean Kingdom and Sarsaland were the result of tripping hard while in a dream. i.e. they don't exist in Odyssey Confinement Planet.

Edit: I just had the random thought that any future final fight with Bowser should totally take place in a highly exaggerated heavy metal concert.
Part of me wants to ask you if that first part is a reference, but I run the risk of spoiling a game coming out soon if I ask directly.

LeftyGreenMario said:

No! That would be boring and it's too simple just saying "uh that's a dream". Everything makes sense :(

ThatGuy62 said:
Part of me wants to ask you if that first part is a reference, but I run the risk of spoiling a game coming out soon if I ask directly.
Not a reference to anything aside from Beanbean Kingdom and Sarasaland being imaginary nonexistent stuff.

Ksiorze said:
No! That would be boring and it's too simple just saying "uh that's a dream". Everything makes sense :(
It'd explain the lack of other kingdoms and the mysterious disappearance of most Mario characters in Odyssey.

LeftyGreenMario said:
ThatGuy62 said:
Not a reference to anything aside from Beanbean Kingdom and Sarasaland being imaginary nonexistent stuff.

Ksiorze said:
It'd explain the lack of other kingdoms and the mysterious disappearance of most Mario characters in Odyssey.

There's other explanations for the characters. Like them having better things to do ; managing countries, having other adventures. Also being absent kingdoms don't mean anything, bowser might have not needed anything there so Mario didn't went there.

I don't know but
Mushroom Kingdom seems pretty damn barren and the goddamn castle is on a high plateau, which might as well be a floating landmass, like everything else in the game.

LeftyGreenMario said:
ThatGuy62 said:

Ksiorze said:

Okay.
I thought you were referencing a certain blue blur's upcoming game which had details spoiled.
That's all I'll say on that matter though.

I just had the random thought that any future final fight with Bowser should totally take place in a highly exaggerated heavy metal concert.
That would be amazing. Bowser would of course need to have an appropriate outfit.

Mario can platform on whacked-up set pieces and there can be a level where it's Guitar Hero-esque and it plays like those music levels in Rayman Legends, where you continuously run and you time your jumps and attacks to the music. The music itself can be heavy metal or even symphonic metal, I don't know, but it should be over-the-top.

You could make music timed platforming with something like blast blocks set to music timing, or, more in theme with a rock concert, have music timed spotlights which damage you if you get caught in them. The idea of an over the top rock concert sounds perfect for Bowser, he's already got the spikes and all, and if the music is anything like Mario Kart 8 Bowser's castle- Awesome!
800px-SM3DW_Art.jpg

He should also have a band, and reuse the drumkit from this image.

That sounds like the best thing ever. I hope Nintendo can make it happen though not holding my breath for it because it's gosh-darned too creative.

Hell, the rock concert can be a lava level too! There can even be those spark-spewing things and the fog machine that acts like poison fog.

Back