post any random Mario thought on your mind

Thats fine but he only showed up like, 2 times.

Well I think they should bring back many of the Kongs that have been missing for a while. A larger and more varied cast is never a bad thing as long as they don't try to make every character super important to the plot. I'm not really a huge nut for the DK series but I think in a way, it's also suffering from the opposite of what some Mario games are: while Mario games these days tend to avoid new main antagonists and stick with Bowser, the DK series is obsessed with new villains and is neglecting K. Rool. I think both series need a balance.

(On the topic of DK, I also want another game that plays like DK '94 and the first Mario vs. DK but I've probably said that before)

Most of the kongs barely did anything anyhow. Candy Kong is probably the most worthless Kong in the series.

And DK isn't obsessed with new villains, K.Rool's only been absent for 2 DKC games.

If Mario had 2 main games in a row with a new villain and no Bowser, especially after a decade of no main games like DKC did, I'm sure it would feel odd or peculiar.

Is the Hammer theme in Donkey Kong based on anything? When I first heard it in Mario vs DK I swear it sounded really familiar, but since then the only times I heard it were in Mario/DK/Smash Bros games or videos about them.

Not that I'm aware of, the earliest I know of is from the DK arcade.

A few months ago I was testing enemy replacement in Super Paper Mario and trying each ID. When I got to ID 64, this is the corresponding enemy:

sw1YnpW.png

Now think about what game that enemy debuted in. I wonder if this was intentional.

It makes sense.

Come to think of it, why hasn't Mr. I been in any Paper Mario game after that? It isn't unique to the series and is from a main game so there should be no problem. They were awkward to defeat in SPM because of the D-pad, but in the recent games they could've worked as overworld obstacles to run around or they could've had a weakness to dizzy-related moves in battle.

I want Mr. I to appear more in general. I appreciate its appearances in the Mario Party series.

Finished at last.

Nothing more to say other than the usual ''Nintendo sucks for changing it'' and ''this is the best one'' and etc.

Also , it is rather sad that Sports Superstars has a compression in its files , only super experienced people have accessed some of the files , i am currently on ''stand by'' with that , but from the looks of it , mods are not gonna be a thing anytime soon. Hopefuly im wrong since i just want custom music and sounds , nothing too crazy.

I think my favorite voice clip of all time from Rosalina is her laugh on the CSS in Mario Kart Wii.

Followed closely by "Go, Mario!"

Swiftie_Luma said:
Also , it is rather sad that Sports Superstars has a compression in its files , only super experienced people have accessed some of the files , i am currently on ''stand by'' with that , but from the looks of it , mods are not gonna be a thing anytime soon. Hopefuly im wrong since i just want custom music and sounds , nothing too crazy.

just like star rush, sports superstars needs a sprite rip

A new custom kart for Rosalina in MKDS.

This one is a simplified version of an actual Hazard car that it's located in Shroom Bridge.

It's smaller and has a blue texture to match Rosalina

MoCqQmC.png

FV402Bg.png

Next i will do Kart from GPDX. I have been wanting to that kart for a long time.

Good news!

I was succesful replacing files in Sports Superstars.

CUSTOM MUSIC IS NOW POSSIBLE!

I only pray to god a good soul helps me unpacking and repacking the file that contains the voice files though.

I also got some other SFX in that were inside the file with music.

If Baby Luigi is as hooked as she says with this game , she would have no problem recognizing this

http://s0.vocaroo.com/media/download_temp/Vocaroo_s0Me52vISw29.mp3

How did you replace the files anyway? Like, how are the music files? Are they in a recognizable format?

Anyway, that sound effect sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on what it quite is. Sometimes, raw sound effects sound different than they do in-game.

Additionally, I want the following new Baby Luigi voice clips: both of his tired voice clips while pitching in baseball, both happy sounds when he hits the ball in baseball, and his idle "whee, kapee" from golf (the first part is from Mario Kart 8, but the kapee part is something I didn't hear before).

the format is IDSP , which is the same as Smash Bros 3DS.

I used a Smash Bros 3DS tutorial to extract and replace , and it worked.

The sfx i sent should be the one used for Baby Luigi's Baseball special , as it's named 0x1a6-BSB_b_babyluigi_sp01 in the game.

BSB stands for Baseball and the rest is well , duh.

Lastly , well that's cool. Maybe you would have more luck than me extracting them because as i said, the voices and in-game music cannot be accessed yet.

Camelot was trashy enough to heavily compress that one file , meanwhile the rest of the music (the ones in the menus) is not hard to work with.

Ah, now I totally recognize it. I barely use Baby Luigi's special in baseball for various reasons....one is that Baby Luigi is not a terrible batter in baseball as I predicted he'll be. He's actually fairly decent and I got quite a few homeruns with him. The only time I use Baby Luigi's special is when I'm using, say, Yellow Penguin Toad.

Oh you're not going to see me extracting them. I can't code or decompress anything at all.

Back