post any random Mario thought on your mind

Cirdec said:
superlumiella said:
Cirdec said:
superlumiella said:
Plus, she's the only Mario girl that's had more than one romantic relationship. So amazing.

What do you mean? As far as I know, her sole romantic relationship is with Luigi.

Mario and Daisy showed romantic feelings for each other in the SML ending. Also, their tag team name "Nice Couple" in Mario Party references that

Ah you mean that, ok. I also like Mario & Daisy.

It's cute. But she belongs to Luigi now.
Pauline and Mario are still a thing too

If one more person tells me that Mr L is Luigi's ''darkside'' I'm going to snap.

I'm pretty happy that FTG understands that in reality, you can't use hypnosis to make people act completely against their own will and morality, surprised he knows this even.

Regardless, the hypnosis used in Super Paper Mario was clearly the Hollywood version where it's analogous to mind control rather than just a response to suggestion as reality has.

superlumiella said:
Cirdec said:
superlumiella said:
Plus, she's the only Mario girl that's had more than one romantic relationship. So amazing.

What do you mean? As far as I know, her sole romantic relationship is with Luigi.

Mario and Daisy showed romantic feelings for each other in the SML ending. Also, their tag team name "Nice Couple" in Mario Party references that
They also showed it in the KC Deluxe manga of Super Mario Land.

Baby Luigi said:
I'm pretty happy that FTG understands that in reality, you can't use hypnosis to make people act completely against their own will and morality, surprised he knows this even.

Regardless, the hypnosis used in Super Paper Mario was clearly the Hollywood version where it's analogous to mind control rather than just a response to suggestion as reality has.

And yet people keep saying it's some kind of inner evil. Rubbish.

old Luigi article in our always-credible Wiki said:
In Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, the Star Gate (which supposedly knows all) passes Luigi as "unworthy" to enter. This most likely has something to do with Luigi's "dark secret from his past," which it also mentions; Luigi did something either embarrassing or foolish which he has kept a secret ever since. However, in a interview with a member of staff, he stated Luigi had no dark secret, and it was actually a reference to the fact Luigi constantly lives in the shadow of his brother. He also added: 'Why make Luigi into a bad guy? We have Waluigi for that instead!
HMMMmmmmmmmmm

Striker Mario said:
superlumiella said:
Cirdec said:
superlumiella said:

They also showed it in the KC Deluxe manga of Super Mario Land.

Daisy_Art_%28KC_Mario%29.png

KCDeluxe-SML2FirePeach.png

Daisy and Peach are so cute in this

415px-Circus_sign_-_KC_Deluxe_manga.png

Pauline too

I actually think Daisy looks a little creepy (for Daisy), but I do agree on the other two points. I actually like how Pauline is shown in the manga more than in the games. I also think Mario and Luigi are pretty cute there too.

I am impressed with the KC Deluxe in that they are faithful to every Mario element that was introduced up to that point, even if Mario has to be starred in every adventure. Case in point: Donkey Kong Country's run has Mario involved in the adventure, and he's even introduced to Cranky Kong! That is why I am amazed that P. Daisy starred in the manga. I like to think of it as similar to Fleetway's Sonic, in which the writers did their research on the source material and incorporate it into the comic, while introducing personal touches into the work to make for something memorable (though unlike Sonic, Mario's manga doesn't introduce a whole lot of new elements).

Thanks for reading.

Goomboss in Mario Kart DS is an asshole.

everytime i read the word Amiibo , i strictly think in that idiotic voice in MP10 that goes AMIIBO everytime you pass the cursor over it,

Paper Jorge said:
vote trump

I'm Canadian.

How come in TTYD, when Mario dies, it's game over? But when the partner faints, they get up after the battle. One would think they would continue on like in Mario and Luigi, but instead, they're rather a bunch of defeatists.

Well, I guess the same could be said for other RPGs out there that if your main character dies, you get a game over.

Looking at you, Persona.

^every joke about Yoshi ever.

at least we have Super Mario Sunshine to provide us the wonders of the chemical reactions that occur to a Yoshi should it be too submerged in dihydrogen monoxide

Baby Luigi said:
^every joke about Yoshi ever.

at least we have Super Mario Sunshine to provide us the wonders of the chemical reactions that occur to a Yoshi should it be too submerged in dihydrogen monoxide
I'm still convinced that the sms yoshis are a different subspecies

To speak it very technically, each Yoshi color is its own subspecies.

...I'm about to make the Western Scrub Jay variants comparison again to educate on what a subspecies is but guess what, that point is moot now since Woodhouse and Calfornia Scrub Jays are officially different species now lol

I'm convinced that the Yoshis on Isle Delfino were suffering from some sort of side effect from the graffiti (and the paintbrush.)

Although Yoshi is shown in two different body types, they are treated as the same character. One body type is when Yoshi can be ridden, but the other type of Yoshi is one that can stand upright, similar to Birdo.

For me, I feel that the upright Yoshi is THE Yoshi, similar to how there is THE Toad. After all, the upright Yoshi is the version that is chosen as the regular playable character, while the rideable Yoshi is rarely used as playable these days.

Thanks for reading.

I think Yoshi is able to bend his spine at will like how a pipe cleaner works.

Back