post any random Mario thought on your mind

Admittedly the game isn't very difficult regardless so I still use Bowser but for his first playable appearance in something not mario kart I felt it could have been better.

I have recently tried the render feature in Cinema 4D.

Im learning in a very fun way playing with a certain model of a certain game.

kSHPu51.jpg

There are another UNO set on the Super Mario series released in Japan, and it's revealed what the characters are! I referred to this video:

Starring:
1: Mario
2: Luigi
3: Wario
4: Waluigi
5: Peach
6: Daisy
7: Donkey Kong
8: Diddy Kong
9: Toad
0: Yoshi
Reverse: Mario going into pipe
Skip: Mario stomping on Goomba
Draw 2: Mario skipping over Piranha Plants and Buzzy Beetle
Wild Card 1: Mario with a Super Star
Wild Card 2: Mario hitting a ? Block
Wild Card 3: All 7 Koopalings (There are two cards)
Draw 4: Bowser

Sorry, Rosalina fans, no Rosalinas are found in this version of UNO.

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
There are another UNO set on the Super Mario series released in Japan, and it's revealed what the characters are! I referred to this video:

Starring:
1: Mario
2: Luigi
3: Wario
4: Waluigi
5: Peach
6: Daisy
7: Donkey Kong
8: Diddy Kong
9: Toad
0: Yoshi
Reverse: Mario going into pipe
Skip: Mario stomping on Goomba
Draw 2: Mario skipping over Piranha Plants and Buzzy Beetle
Wild Card 1: Mario with a Super Star
Wild Card 2: Mario hitting a ? Block
Wild Card 3: All 7 Koopalings (There are two cards)
Draw 4: Bowser

Sorry, Rosalina fans, no Rosalinas are found in this version of UNO.

Thanks for reading.

They put Daisy in but not Rosalina? I love that.

Cirdec said:
They put Daisy in but not Rosalina? I love that.

I am personally more surprised that Diddy Kong is included here than the lack of Rosalina. If I were to guess, they put Diddy there to complement Donkey Kong.

Thanks for reading.

Actually, I just realized that they used the N64 era cast with the current design (although the Koopalings were used in the SNES era). So, no Bowser Jr. either.

Anyway, I now have those as well. When I have time, I will scan those cards and upload them to the Wiki. Actually, I already scanned the NAP decks as well, but I am incredibly slow at extracting the pictures of the single cards from the scans I make...

Johnny Boy said:
They had to put Toad instead of Rosalina? Man, and I even have a shirt where that lil' bastage is giving the double deuce to me.

Remember, Nintendo doesn't operate on your opinions.

True. I bet they made Toad intentionally annoying though. His "WHEEHEEEEE!" in Mario Kart 8, his seemingly advanced AI, the fact that he always smiles at you, his freaking voice in Strikers(speaking of which, the characters in that game never shut up. Daisy, Donkey, and Toad made me rage with their constant sounds), and of course, his role in the original SMB(I wonder if they made it look like he was flipping you off on purpose?). But hey, better Toad than others. Also, does anyone else think that Dry Bowser looks like Anguirus without flesh but with a ponytail?

Simpsons Uno is the only one that matters because they put Mr. Burns on the skip card so when you play one your opponent has to stare at Burns' mug looking back like, "Yeah, you're not getting a turn this time".

Since the dawn of time man has yearned to have all the turns.

I'll do the next best thing! Skip yours.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Do you think all of Daisy's tracks take place in Sarasaland? I do.

Yeah. I would also I like to think that Dragon Driftway from MK8 is also in Sarasaland. Chai Kingdom in particular.

i kinda wish there were mario rpgs involving other characters like wario, daisy, rosalina, waluigi, or yoshi.

not to mention locations that didnt give much info or insight on as well.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that unfortunately.

So, if 50cc is FAST and 100cc is WAY TOO FAST what is 150cc and 200cc?

Samus Aran said:
Mcmadness said:
I wouldn't hold your breath on that unfortunately.

yeah i know, just something that occured in my head.

Well, with enough dedication and skill. I guess it's something we can do ourselves. I'm toying with making a fan game involving the less explored parts of the Marioverse. Sarasaland mainly.

Mcmadness said:
So, if 50cc is FAST and 100cc is WAY TOO FAST what is 150cc and 200cc?
To be fair, in that game 150cc is as CRAZY FAST as 200cc is in Mario Kart 8, and just like in Mario Kart 8, you cannot learn it in Time Trials...

Recently i returned to youtube and had done some MKWii Stuff

A race for fun mostly and to showcase the update of my Rosalina voice mod.

Not to mention i plan of doing a full playthrough of the cups some time later.

maybe you should try voice modding mario kart 8 next if that's possible

Back