post any random Mario thought on your mind

Something I realised now is that none of the original Mario Party characters made it outside of the game series that they were introduced in. For example, in Mario Kart (Double Dash), Toadette was introduced, and was later found in Mario Party, Paper Mario and even Captain Toad, among others. Waluigi was introduced in Mario Tennis, and was found in major spin-off titles ever since. Even the Star Spirits of Paper Mario had a role in Mario Party 5, of all things! Note that I am not counting Super Smash Bros. trophies, in case they appeared there.

Mario Party characters like Koopa Kid, Woody, Tumble, MC Ballyhoo, Brighton and Twila did not quite made it outside, which is a pity, because of the characters, Brighton and Twila have some potential in a future title.

Thanks for reading.

HcjM4Ys.jpg

I have no idea what the hell happened to the Spiny Shell in this picture. While it was traveling around the track also harmlessly passed below me (I'm in first place, btw, it's a bit hard to tell) and then just disappeared. In the race itself, I just heard it and then, nothing, not even seeing it once until I saw it in the replay.

I want to add it to the list of glitches page in Mario Wiki but I don't even know what the hell here.

Also, there's this other Spiny Shell glitch that happened while I was playing as Baby Mario (I don't know what is up with Baby Mario and Spiny Shells)

The only thing I know for sure is that I can't stand Baby Mario's voice.

Maybe the spiny shell got confused about who to lock on to?

The Pyro Guy said:
The only thing I know for sure is that I can't stand Baby Mario's voice.

Fuck you

The Pyro Guy said:
Maybe the spiny shell got confused about who to lock on to?

It was just about to strike me, with Baby Mario even reacting to it. I was prepared to embrace for the blow (hence why I threw the shell away) but it just poofed gone as if nothing happened.

Probably just a freak rare glitch or something.

Maybe the first picture for the Spiny Shell, but as for the vanishing Spiny Shell poofing over my head, that's not actually the first time that happened. Hell, I don't think it's even the second time. I think it happens when it travels a too far distance.

You think it could be the same issue in Yoshi Valley, where the Spiny Shell takes an incorrect path and then just vanishes after it completes a little more than an entire lap? I think it's distance-based because this doesn't seem like a glitch to me. Compared to the one in SNES Rainbow Road, at least.

It didn't have the proper tools to kidnap Baby Luigi anyway.

It needs a broomstick, blue robe and magic wand.

Why do you guys have to remind me why I hate you so much

Because we know it's ultimately love that drives us?

Pretty sure the mere act of leaving the console on for 416 years will cause anything to break but I digress

They're wireless rotary phones because Mario universe has modern objects that resemble the past decades.

Like these cars in in the 2013 Toad's Turnpike. They look like freaking 90's cars. This one below looks like a 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE (probably a coincidence that we have playable Mercedes karts).

MK8N64Toad%27sTurnpike2.png
mercedes-300SE.jpg

Maybe it's an allusion to how Mario Kart 64 is a 90's game? But I digress.

You know, despite there being little story in the Mario franchise I always look forward to whatever shenanigans will happen with my favourite characters whenever a new game is announced.

Even if it's just simple things like a cutscene or an animation, or a piece of artwork or dialogue, whatever.

I'm just here wondering when the next time Baby Luigi will even appear in a game

Mario kart 9 most likely.

So there goes my hopes with Baby Luigi appearing in anything outside of Yoshi's Island, Mario Kart, and Mario Baseball.

Partners in Time was a great break from the status quo but that was like, what, 10 years ago?

Well at least you don't complain about it all the time and have accepted it, unlike some folks.

I've been like this for a long time. People just don't know what it's like to have a favorite playable character rarely appear in games.

I mean, there was like an outrage over Waluigi's absence in Mario Kart 7 or Bowser Jr. not being there in Mario Kart 8 but in the former case, I'm just like, "well Baby Luigi probably wasn't gonna appear anyway". I just can't get mad anymore at Baby Luigi being gone.

Okay, maybe I still get upset when games reject Baby Luigi (Mario Tennis Open) in favor (Mario Kart Arcade GP DX) of Baby Peach (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

Back