post any random Mario thought on your mind

Toa 95 said:
Mcmadness said:
I do wonder what the kidnap count for every major character in the franchise is.

Since I felt like doing this, a kidnap and capture count for all relevant characters based on what I can find. If I missed anything then correct me.

Peach: Umm...

I guess I could give it a try. There are some games I'm not counting since they were more "breaking and entering" than actual kidnappings.

1. Super Mario Bros.

2. Super Mario Bros. 3

3. Super Mario World

4. Super Mario Sunshine

5. Superstar Saga

6. Partners In Time

7. Bowser's Inside Story

8. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

9. Super Paper Mario

10. Brawl

11. Super Mario Galaxy

12. Super Mario Galaxy 2

13-15. New Super Mario Bros. series (except for U and Luigi U)

16. Yoshi's Island DS (baby)

17. Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2/Lost Levels

18. Super Mario 3D Land

19. Hotel Mario

20. Super Mario RPG

21. That middle finger to the Paper Mario series

22. Dream Team

23. Pinball Land

24. Puzzles and Dragons

25. Mario Party DS

Ash's Froakie said:
Toa 95 said:
Mcmadness said:
I do wonder what the kidnap count for every major character in the franchise is.

Since I felt like doing this, a kidnap and capture count for all relevant characters based on what I can find. If I missed anything then correct me.

Peach: Umm...

I guess I could give it a try. There are some games I'm not counting since they were more "breaking and entering than actual kidnappings.

*List*

25 is a lot as it is but there's definitely more than that. Of course, I'm also referring to more than just games, and with the way Mario Party DS goes it doesn't seem like they were really captured since Bowser threw them all out a minute later.

Which is now convincing me to actually attempt this.

Toa 95 said:
Luigi: 10(?) (Yoshi's Island/DS/New, Super Princess Peach, technically Super Paper Mario, Mario & Wario(?), Mario Galaxy, 3D Land, Brawl I guess, and one of the cartoons)

You forgot Yoshi Touch & Go

Baby Luigi said:
Toa 95 said:
Luigi: 10(?) (Yoshi's Island/DS/New, Super Princess Peach, technically Super Paper Mario, Mario & Wario(?), Mario Galaxy, 3D Land, Brawl I guess, and one of the cartoons)

You forgot Yoshi Touch & Go

Doesn't everybody?

Are those the new Nintendo figurines from Jakks Pacific?

I've seen those.

That Ganon one looks beautiful.

It's either World of Nintendo merchandise or a Figurearts figure

Is there a Bowser one?

I want it.

MINE

I don't think it's even out yet

It probably goes from 20-30 bucks, but the figure quality (paint job, mold, material) is amazing. I don't think Bowser is articulated, but Mario and Luigi certainly are, and while their movement is kinda restricted (although I'm not blaming Figuarts for attempting a toony character, which I think are notoriously difficult to articulate while keeping the integrity of the character), they are the best Mario and Luigi figures out there. I don't expect Bowser to be any lower quality.

Bowser is articulated, but only the ball and socket joints of his arms and legs are articulated, it appears

It's so beautiful...

I think it should be Baby Mario.

Even Kamek is better than Yarn Yoshi

We don't have Yarn Kirby, Yarn Yoshi would be a stupid idea.

Yeah but do we really need yet another Yoshi? It's the same reason I'm against Paper Mario.

Yes, and that makes it totally a-ok to throw in yet another alternate version of an existing character in a roster full of them

But if you say so.

Pink Gold Peach for Smash 4!!!

I say this while I want baby mario & baby luigi, who are totally their own characters, in smash bros.

I'm content with no new Mario characters in smash from now till the end of time.

On another note, Baby Bowser is the best baby.

Back