post any random Mario thought on your mind

If you ask Mario the only canon is the one he shoots himself out of.

Ahem, "cannon". Wahoo! :fancy:

I NEED NOT YOUR SECOND N

I NEED NOT YOUR PERIOD.

Despite the official sources and all, am I the only one who wants to think that Donkey Kong is Donkey Kong is all appearances?

Dr. Mario said:
Despite the official sources and all, am I the only one who wants to think that Donkey Kong is Donkey Kong is all appearances?

*meekly raises hand*

You don't count. Back to daycare.

Donkey Kong is Donkey Kong in all instances except for the Donkey Kong Country games where Cranky is the original Donkey Kong.

So I'm still the only one. I think the original Donkey Kong = Donkey Kong. :P

I just found out today that history lied to me, and it's not NES Open Tournament Golf that gave Mario the 'Murica outfit, but a far humbler obscure title called Family Computer Golf: U.S. Course.

I feel cheated. :'(

Also guys, should I recreate Pink Donkey Kong Jr.?

only if you follow up with a pink cranky kong

For some reason I(technically Mario) feel trapped in Super Mario 64 and the Ds version. Most likely because Mario can't leave Peach's Castle. I like the game(the 64 more) but I hate remebering this over and over again.

Ash's Froakie said:
This guy sells hot dogs.

VlX0ZvS.jpg
I always thought the concept of a farm animal selling a meat product a bit unsettling.

Magikrazy said:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-c4MNWLtSS8[/youtube]
Moral of the commercial: Cellphones make you into cannibals.

What I like about Super Mario 3d World is the fact that it managed to surprise me as I thought I was never going to see Peach and Toad (let alone Rosalina)playable in a plattform game.

yoshiking14x said:
What I like about Super Mario 3d World is the fact that it managed to surprise me as I thought I was never going to see Peach and Toad...playable in a plattform game.
Um...
Super Mario Bros. 2?

Maybe playable at the same time!

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

I wish Nintendo would release merchandise or pictures of Mario and co in halloween costumes.

Back