Who are you voting for in the Fighter Ballot?

Which is why I chose K.Rool. He can bring his blunderbuss.

Time Turner said:
Smash has a lot more fighters that use their fists/feet than swords. I say balance it out.
>mfw I was literally about to say this

Mcmadness said:
I think the last thing smash needs is more sword users.
Though if Nintendo does think that, they could just give him an axe or mace instead, seeing as swords aren't the only thing he can use in Golden Sun. :dk:

I think the reason why people bring up the sword thing is due to a lot of them being very similar in body shape. Obviously there are clearly visual and move set differences but you'd find more of a difference between Ness and DK then you would say Shulk and Isaac.

Mcmadness said:
I think the reason why people bring up the sword thing is due to a lot of them being very similar in body shape. Obviously there are clearly visual and move set differences but you'd find more of a difference between Ness and DK then you would say Shulk and Isaac.
I suppose, though that last part is because you picked a fairly poor example; Ness has PSI powers, which changes up his moveset drastically so comparing him to any fist fighter would most certainly show quite a difference.

Then DK and Bowser. 2 Heavy characters who use a lot of punches slams and other such moves but are still more clearly different from each other.

For Ridley I brought up the fact that he can be scaled down and even if he's a boss, when Ridley is playing on Pyroshpere Kraid could show up instead. Like how if Toon Link is in battle on Spirit Train Alfonso is piloting instead.

Then people say he would just be a Charizard clone. Well I say to hell with that.

Neutral B-Shoots out a fireball. Can be charged up.
Side B-Swings his tail at people. Can be aimed in multiple directions like Mega Man's Metal Blades.
Up B-The only move shared with Charizard.
Down B-Sends out a roar that has a shock wave to push people back like FLUDD
Final Smash-Flies in the background and proceeds to rush towards the screen at people like in Super Metroid.

His tail can also be used for tether recovery

Rayquaza said:
For Ridley I brought up the fact that he can be scaled down and even if he's a boss, when Ridley is playing on Pyroshpere Kraid could show up instead. Like how if Toon Link is in battle on Spirit Train Alfonso is piloting instead.

Then people say he would just be a Charizard clone. Well I say to hell with that.

Neutral B-Shoots out a fireball. Can be charged up.
Side B-Swings his tail at people. Can be aimed in multiple directions like Mega Man's Metal Blades.
Up B-The only move shared with Charizard.
Down B-Sends out a roar that has a shock wave to push people back like FLUDD
Final Smash-Flies in the background and proceeds to rush towards the screen at people like in Super Metroid.

His tail can also be used for tether recovery
Ridley is going to look so ridiculous scaled down that people will just end up laughing at him.

I think nintendo knows about ridley's almost insane popularity within the smash fanbase regardless of whatever his poll results will be.

voted for Ashley, the Wario series needs more love. Mona would've been my second real choice for a WarioWare Smash DLC because she isn't an assist trophy, but then again she's Mona and not Ashley so...

Might submit a vote for Marshall/Chorus kids later because rhythm heaven ;-;

Kamek, Isaac, Inkling, Isabelle, Chrom and King K. Rool would also be really cool additions but I can't be bothered writing something up for each of them. :luigi:

I voted for King K. Rool (but I mentioned they should add Ridley if they don't wanna use King K. Rool)

Honesty though, I voted K. Rool.

I know most people expected Ridley. Rest assured he will always be my most wanted. If he wasn't already a boss, I would be spamming votes for him. But I don't see him simply being removed from Pyrospehere. Maybe next game though.

I would have voted for Ridley if Pyrosphere and the previous remarks about him didn't exist, but yeah, he's definitely not going to happen.

I voted Kamek. I think he'd be an interesting choice given his magic. Final Smash would most likely be supersizing himself or a boss character from Yoshi's Island he calls in.

Back