Who are you voting for in the Fighter Ballot?

Half the people on the roster can't jump.

And the rest don't?

Magikrazy said:
How would Captain Toad work? He can't jump.

I think there was a fanmade moveset picture somewhere where it showed Toad quickly lifting his bag and using the weight to use the force of the backback going down to spring him up. Granted that would KO him if he tried that in the air when offstage.

That said there's nothing against having Smash kinda bend the rules so he can Jump (Just not very well obviously)

It'd be kinda funny. Captain Toad would be pretty heavy, but he's also a Small character. But that's also what could make him unique amongst the cast.

If another Mario character appears I'd rather him/her represent a new part of the series. And if it absolutely has to be another main series character, I'd rather it not be my least favorite character in the series. How about say, Kamek? Though he'd probably be a Yoshi character.

Northern Verve said:
That said there's nothing against having Smash kinda bend the rules so he can Jump (Just not very well obviously)

I should actually note an Example. It's a relatively known fact that Sonic is unable to swim. (He either sinks to the bottom or he uses his speed to go fast enough to run across water in the games) but in Brawl and Smash 4 on stages where you can swim. Sonic's able to stay afloat for a little bit just like every other character (As otherwise Sonic would be at a major disadvantage in Water stages which would be unfair)

Decided to keep a list on who's voting for whom so we can keep track of who's most wanted.

For the sake of simplicity. I only want to count one character per user. So if you voted for more then one. Please tell me who you want most. In this list I'm assuming the first one you said you voted was your most wanted. If I chose the wrong character for you please say so.

This is also so we can congratulate or get mad at for if any of our chosen characters make it.

Snake (Gutsehman, FireEevee)
Daisy (Cirdec, Chibiki Daisy, Pedaroys, Afterstormer)
Toad (Baby Luigi, LGM)
Ridley ('3K, Shadowshy, Meta Knight)
Ephraim (Glitchy)
King K. Rool (McMadness, Lumastar, Smasher, Walkazo, Shoey, GalacticPetey, Yoshigo99)
Karate Joe (Epic Nitwit)
Tails (SonicMario)
Ice Climbers (Turb, Gamefreak)
Starfy (LN1)
Wolf (Nysic)
Fawful (FTG)
Issac (Icemario, Giga12)
Cranky Kong (Magikrazy)
Geno (Freakworld)
Porky (ARFU)
Hades (Shadow Prince)
Spyro (Dragonfreak)
Ashley (GBAToad)
Wart (superwesleybros)
Marcus Fenix (Baby Simones)
Kamek (Duskull)
Paper Mario (J-Yoshi64)
Banjo and Kazooie (supermariofan)

Not ordering them by votes made because remember this isn't just some popularity contest where most votes win. It's suggestions. Though it's quite obvious right now like many other places K. Rool is our Most Wanted.

I haven't voted for them because I want to follow the one vote per person thing but Banjo & Kazooie are now my most wanted

K. Rool would still be great though

>only one who voted for wolf

>mfw daisy is second most wanted

also didn't stargazing vote for daisy too

Fire Emblem Character said:

>only one who voted for wolf

>mfw daisy is second most wanted

also didn't stargazing vote for daisy too

Keep in mind this IS a Mario forum. So want for more Mario characters, even Daisy could be relatively higher then usual

But anyway, updating.

Snake (Gutsehman, FireEevee)
Daisy (Cirdec, Chibiki Daisy, Pedaroys, Afterstormer, Stargazing)
Toad (Baby Luigi, LGM)
Ridley ('3K, Shadowshy, Meta Knight)
Ephraim (Glitchy)
King K. Rool (McMadness, Lumastar, Walkazo, Shoey, GalacticPetey, Yoshigo99)
Karate Joe (Epic Nitwit)
Tails (SonicMario)
Ice Climbers (Turb, Gamefreak)
Starfy (LN1)
Wolf (Nysic)
Fawful (FTG)
Issac (Icemario, Giga12)
Cranky Kong (Magikrazy)
Geno (Freakworld)
Porky (ARFU)
Hades (Shadow Prince)
Spyro (Dragonfreak)
Ashley (GBAToad)
Wart (superwesleybros)
Marcus Fenix (Baby Simones)
Kamek (Duskull)
Paper Mario (J-Yoshi64)
Banjo and Kazooie (supermariofan, Smasher)

This isn't really about leads though. Again it's more of a suggestion box. The numbers is just who's wanted most on this forum and for the most part should probably be different from other areas.

K. Rool may be one that is shared with a lot of communities but I don't think Daisy is quite like that. We just happen to have 5 people who really want Daisy out of everyone while almost everyone else has their own personal want.

Personally I think anyone who's voting with the flow rather then going for someone they personally want is doing it wrong. Even if it's a character I don't care for or even like to begin with, I applaud the people who would choose to vote who they'd choose to include anyway if they personally had a hand in the roster with no objections because they're expressing their greatest wish for Smash.

I also voted for Isaac. The ballot isn't limited when it comes to votes I think.

then there's Krystal.

Latias said:
The ballot isn't limited when it comes to votes I think.
there's a rumor that when you submit more than one vote from the same IP, none of the votes are counted, but I don't think that's the case

Back