Your pet peeves.

And the worse thing is that it's never been funny.

mario is a mass-murdering communist that does drugz hurrr hurrr hurrr #freshumor

Walkazo said:
I consider the games to be canon, although often with a grain of salt (warping the maps to fit together; choosing one version in cases like the three MIM! versions and branching RPG conversations or Wario Land ending, etc.; novel game orders; and so on), while the comics and other alt media are just that: media based on the actual Mario & co.'s stories. Like docudramas, biopics and historic fiction and whatnot, only more about entertainment and anti-Koopa propaganda rather than accurate facts.

the movie is the canon version of the mario universe and everything else is a shitty adaptation of it.

Everyone apparently loves the shitty version of it though.

"we were going to tell the real story, and that the game itself was a perversion of the original story, which the movie is. That’s why it’s different, you know; the characters are slightly different and everything because [the story] was discovered by the Japanese and they reinterpreted it, but got a few things wrong in the actual video game. " <--- this is the canon

Well that is never ever explained in the movie ever. Since it was never mentioned or even explained, we have every right to assume that what they did was severe botching of the Super Mario Bros. franchise and disrespecting it-

Never mind. Rocky Morton knows what he was doing, that probably means that his Super Mario Bros. film is the REAL version of Mario. About as real as the Italian animated Titanic movies are compared to the ----ty version where people actually died and there was no talking animals...yep. GENIUS.

Baby Luigi said:
Well that is never ever explained in the movie ever.

the post credit scene.

the lores never lie.

Don't blame me for not staying after the credits roll.

But then again it's probably my fault for not staying the entire length of the TRUE STORY of Mario.

It's screaming "PIRATE US, DAMMIT!" It's an anti-pirate, anti-consumer measure that encourages people to pirate, oh boy.

world 8-4 of the original SMB

fucking hammer bro

Mario Pinball Land. Just...no. Fantastic idea ruined by a terrible, inexperienced developer. Even beautiful graphics can't save the game from its grating music, wonky physics, and humdrum gameplay. It's the only bad Mario game in my opinion (looking at you, Hotel Mario).

The Ultimate Mario Fan said:
Mario Pinball Land. Just...no. Fantastic idea ruined by a terrible, inexperienced developer. Even beautiful graphics can't save the game from its grating music, wonky physics, and humdrum gameplay. It's the only bad Mario game in my opinion (looking at you, Hotel Mario).
The fantastic idea part can be argued, but I personally think it did have potential. Also, that last sentence is a bit confusing.

On a side note it's just a minor thing, but why the big red text? The different color is fine, but the size is a bit overkill.

The Ultimate Mario Fan said:
Well, I guess EVERY Mario game isn't perfect to you. That's good because I don't want you blindly praising every game because it has Mario in it. I mean, I wouldn't do that either.

Hotel Mario isn't a Mario game. It's a game with Mario in it, but not a Mario game.

Well, uh, the gameplay isn't horrendous, per se, but my gawd those cutscenes. ._.

Back