Amiibo

Re: What amiibos do you own?

picked up dr. mario :drmario:

unlike the last two waves there were literally no dr. marios, olimars or bowser jrs anywhere but there were still heaps of those rares i saw last week????? wth nintendo aus

I'm planning on importing him.

He's pretty much my main too. I use Mario and Doc pretty much equally.

My mom decided to get Pac-Man for herself. The 3rd party and legends of gaming are complete

http://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/search?orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=amiibo&submit_search=Search

wow

Yeah but it was fitting to post it here too because only like five people actually saw the post.

wait those are supposed to be godlike.

I thought we were in meant to be in awe at how ridiculous amiibo prices are.

The only one that costs a lot is Lucina. But still Toon Link costs way more than he should.

EDIT: The Inkling Squid and the Inkling three pack's prices are really expensive too.

Clover said:

The prices are in yen though so the rare ones aren't bad at all.

Glitchy said:
Clover said:

The prices are in yen though so the rare ones aren't bad at all.
I just think amiibo are $5 little figurines that I can put on my shelf to collect dust for the next few years. Except they cost more than four times what I'm willing to pay for them. The Lucina one costs $36 in aud, if you've got cash to throw around then more power to you. but amiibo prices are bullshit.

Clover said:
amiibo prices are bullshit.
preach

especially in aus where you'd be a complete moron if you wanted to pay anything above retail price

after tackling the rarity issue i hope nintendo at least somewhat lowers the price of amiibos, unless you're literally shitting money there's no way you'd be able to collect them all here, even if they had enough stock of every single character.

I might be getting three more amiibo for my birthday

Palutena came in the mail today and my sister and I are so happy about it ♪♪♪

I have Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, & Yoshi (don't call me a Mario homer... yet). My problem is I can't many others as the only ones I can find beside the ones I have are Pikachu, Diddy Kong, & Zelda (although I did see a Pac Man amiibo at Target today). It feels impossible to get some rare ones.

MarioKartTracker said:
I have Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, & Yoshi (don't call me a Mario homer... yet). My problem is I can't many others as the only ones I can find beside the ones I have are Pikachu, Diddy Kong, & Zelda (although I did see a Pac Man amiibo at Target today). It feels impossible to get some rare ones.
It's a well-known fact that some amiibos are practically nowhere to be found at suggested retail price, although we've seen restocks every now and then.

So, Gamestop is having the 3 retro characters in a pack up for pre-order in a pack next Saturday and Pro Card members will be able to order an hour earlier than non-members. I really hope I can be able to order them since I'm not a pro member.

Rumors are also coming up that Bowser JR is Toys R Us exclusive and dr. mario is likely target exclusive and ZSS, Ganondorf, and Olimar won't be exclusive.

edit: On a side note, the Olimar and Bowser jr i imported came in the mail today so I won't have to be dealing with this nonsense for much longer. Both are fantastic and Bowser Jr is bigger than he seems (he's pretty much Smash Luigi's height).

If I don't get the 3 pack, I will wait patiently for one of the foreign amazons to put them up.

Gamefreak75 said:
So, Gamestop is having the 3 retro characters in a pack up for pre-order in a pack next Saturday and Pro Card members will be able to order an hour earlier than non-members. I really hope I can be able to order them since I'm not a pro member.
This is currently unofficial, but I checked at a local GameStop today, and one of the employees mentioned an event on Saturday. After talking with him a bit, this appears to be very legit. So good luck I guess.

EB Swanston were selling Super Mario and Splatoon set Amiibos for $12, cheapest I've seen for Au stock. They had most Smash guys as well though no Pit of course

^you too? geez

i picked up a toad amiibo while i was getting an eshop card and thought it was just the store i went to :toad:

he's adorbs and pretty much the only mario amiibo i really wanted (my sis wanted bowser but they didn't have him D:)

Back