Amiibo

Re: What amiibos do you own?

My Gamestop got 60 pre-orders. I got there at 7:20 am and there were already 20 in line before me. Got it pre-ordered though. :rob:

The end of the ride is almost here for me, my children. Just Mewtwo, Lucas, and maybe Modern 8-bit Mario and I'm done...

Well, I'LL be done, but my sister is obsessed with Animal Crossing, so... :-X

Gamefreak75 said:
My Gamestop got 60 pre-orders. I got there at 7:20 am and there were already 20 in line before me. Got it pre-ordered though. :rob:
please have mercy on me and send me rob

ROB is legitimately the one I wanted the most in the 3-pack. Sorry. :(

Gamefreak75 said:
My Gamestop got 60 pre-orders.
Mine only had 15. Living in the rural south sucks.

Also, Nysic, I would totally send you ROB. It just depends on how comfortable you are giving your address and stuff to a total stranger on the internet. :P

Gamefreak75 said:
My Gamestop got 60 pre-orders. I got there at 7:20 am and there were already 20 in line before me.
man, fuck noa

i fuckin caved and pre-ordered it, duck hunt is super cute and the g&w one is cool with its various poses
the gamestop in my area had a ton of pre-orders left and it was 3pm when i got there lol
people here are so boring

While I was out getting Splatoon, I went ahead and got a Pac-Man amiibo.

i might be able to get the three pack and give rob to- oh

... never mind i'll find a simple g&w on amazon

Aaahh what should I do? I want only one amiibo in the retro pack, but importing it costs moola that could equal to the cost of the retro three pack, where I can get three amiibo for about 30 dollars.

I'm very much in the same boat but I went with the 3-pack. More amiibo for your money.

per 3k

if you wanted to you could just give the ones you don't want to your friends or whatever

Lucas said:
per 3k

if you wanted to you could just give the ones you don't want to your friends or whatever

No, I'm totally content with owning amiibo of characters I don't like, since merchandise is merchandise ;). This IS coming from a person who owns a sum of Yoshi merchandise. I just don't want to pay extra.

Baby Luigi said:
Aaahh what should I do? I want only one amiibo in the retro pack, but importing it costs moola that could equal to the cost of the retro three pack, where I can get three amiibo for about 30 dollars.
Which one? G-Dubs?

I'd want the beeping flat black guy. Or rather my twin wants him.

i bought a ness amiibo today 8)

Watch :drmario: be Target exclusive.

Oh wait, he probably already is

This world must hate 3K.

Back