Amiibo

Re: What amiibos do you own?

My brother just gave me his Donkey Kong amiibo so I can add that to the list. I will take a picture with him and Kirby soon.

Threek said:
*bowser jr amiibo*
soon

Here's a gallery with high quality images of him: Here. He looks great, I might actually try to get him too if it's easy.

Here's one for Olimar: Here. God he looks so good.

My sis picked me up Shulk and Ike while she was at kmart

Still no pit :<

mfw saw a Shulk at GAME but no monies

He better stay there, I'm swiping that tomorrow.

Gamefreak75 said:
Here's one for Olimar: Here. God he looks so good.

Totally agree, he's beautiful :3

There were two Shulks at GAME today instead of one, plus a ton of new Amiibo for the empty spots. Like there was a Dr. Mario (althouh no Mario pfft), if you ever go to the UK try one of their stores because good grief it's crazy how many there were, if I could post to people who were struggling I would've.

There also happened to be a Robin there, which I planned for and managed to swipe both a Shulk and a Robin; I now have every Amiibo I actually want that's available right now, maybe a picture of them all later.

^grats

I should be picking Dr. Mario up tomorrow, then that's it for me (until Lucas+Roy)

Any place where I can import amiibo from the most recent wave?

The amiibo NA will get will not come until September, and I really can't wait outside stores and stuff (I have college, far more important to me than toys-which are important to me too but besides my point-), and I don't trust what they will do with the amiibo.

Baby Luigi said:
Any place where I can import amiibo from the most recent wave?

The amiibo NA will get will not come until September, and I really can't wait outside stores and stuff (I have college, far more important to me than toys-which are important to me too but besides my point-), and I don't trust what they will do with the amiibo.
Play Asia?

I guess that works. I have an account there that I already bought doodads with.

GBAToad said:
if i'd make any guesses i'd say that robin/lucina/sheik/shulk are our unicorns now that the restocks are supposedly over.
WHAT THE FRICK

today my local big w had Robin, Lucina, Ike, Villager, Ness, Shulk, Charizard, Rosaluma, and all of the most recent wave (palutena, zss etc.) BUT STILL NO SHEIK lmao

i impulse-bought a lucina while i was there b/c fire emblem if compatibility but holy fuck what is goin on atm with amiibos in aus this is insane

also i was worried my preorder was cancelled b/c i thought Dr. Mario was released yesterday but as it turns out dr. mario isn't supposed to be released until thursday wow

GBA IF YOU SEE A PIT CAN YOU GET HIM FOR ME I THINK ALL MY STORES ARE ALLERGIC TO HIM

THERE WERE NO PITS THOUGH I'M SORRY D: D: D:

So my cousins came over today and brought two amiibos, one of which was Mega Man.

I found out that my Mega Man amiibo is defective.

Their Mega Man's Buster is pointing straight up, like in his artwork. Mine, however, is pointing diagonally.

How much monies can I make off this?

I went to an EB Games looking for VLR. I saw a Dark Pit Amiibo. I stared at it. Then I walked away with my money safe and sound.

A job well done if I do say so myself.

Maki Nishikino said:
Then I walked away with my money safe and sound.
you are the chosen one

So I gave all my amiibos names and colours.

Mario (Firebrand, Fire)
Peach (Peachy, White)
Bowser (Tyrant, Original)
Yoshi (Barney, Purple)
Donkey Kong (ExpandDong, White)
Link (Lonk, Fierce Deity)
Zelda (Zorldo, Blue)
Sheik (TopTier, Black)
Kirby (MetaKnight, Meta Knight) (if I can't get a Meta Knight amiibo, at least I have this)
Marth (Merth, Red)
Little Mac (FG n00b, Pink Hoodie)

Speaking of which, I actually recalled my Zelda amiibo's name: Zell D'oh.

Our friend had an extra craptain, I mean, Captain Falcon so he gave us one :D

Back