Amiibo

Re: What amiibos do you own?

You WILL buy more and YOU WILL see your collection swell. That's the curse of amiibos

going off the top of my head...

- Mario
- Luigi
- Bowser
- Yoshi
- Donkey Kong
- Link
- Zelda
- Sheik
- Toon Link
- Pikachu
- Jigglypuff
- Kirby
- Sonic
- Pac-Man
- Mega Man

Probably forgetting 1 or 2

I don't have any rare ones ;-; (besides Jigglypuff I guess?)

I think Jigglypuff is actually uncommon in the U.S., if I recall correctly. It used to be super rare, but Targets stocks are ballooning. :dk:

cheapest i can find is 39 Euros

edit: found some german retailer on amazon selling villager amiibos for 15 euros

legit

and switching to amazon.com the price doubles

kek

EDIT: the one retailer that sells it for 20$ is shipping from germany, are we like the only country that has cheap amiibo?

Eri Ayase said:
and switching to amazon.com the price doubles

kek

EDIT: the one retailer that sells it for 20$ is shipping from germany, are we like the only country that has cheap amiibo?
Nah you should see the UK.

I bought all my Amiibo for £15 at most (iirc they were all the same price regardless), converted that's about 23$.

Not too shabby.

Maybe he secretly likes Rosalina so he gets a bunch of amiibo.

Anyways, my dad picked Jigglypuff from where it was shipped to so I caught a Jigglypuff.

EDIT: I just ordered a Meta Knight amiibo online. It wasn't too pricey. May as well, since there's like no games coming out.

Jigglypuff's name is Nurse Puff and uses the Nurse Joy costume. Bowser uses Brown and Orange pallet now because I decided it's cooler.

I finally found a Shulk at retail price today along with Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr.

Named them Monado Boy, Pill Medic and Not My Boy (Roy) respectively.

Glitchy said:
According to him, Rosalina is hentai. He also thinks that about Robin, Lucina, Zero Suit Samus, Splatoon, etc. I'm sure he scalped her and any other amiibo he got a hold of and doesn't feel pity for anyone about it. He's scum. If you want to learn more, look at his videos on YouTube. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Lumastar said:
Glitchy said:
According to him, Rosalina is hentai. He also thinks that about Robin, Lucina, Zero Suit Samus, Splatoon, etc. I'm sure he scalped her and any other amiibo he got a hold of and doesn't feel pity for anyone about it. He's scum. If you want to learn more, look at his videos on YouTube. Don't say I didn't warn you.
You don't learn by losing IQ.

If he says that Rosalina is hentai he clearly hasn't seen Rosalina hentai before.

Also yeah he's pretty stupid.

Lumastar said:
Glitchy said:

But not Marth and Ike?

Mario Party Δ said:
Lumastar said:
Glitchy said:
I think I lost more by watching the Super WAA HOO Bros., but his Nintendo at E3 2015 review almost literally made me sick. (Yes it deserves criticism, but it's Mariotehplumber. If I remember correctly I think he spent a large portion of the video ranting about there not being an HD remake of Super Mario 64.)

Glitchy said:
Lumastar said:
Glitchy said:

But not Marth and Ike?
I'm pretty sure he thinks they're hentai as well, but not to such an extent (likely since they're both male and not from Awakening, which I'm pretty sure he sees nothing in other than hentai and waifus). I should also mention that he is anti-weeb and homophobic.

Lumastar said:
Mario Party Δ said:
Lumastar said:
Glitchy said:
I think I lost more by watching the Super WAA HOO Bros., but his Nintendo at E3 2015 review almost literally made me sick. (Yes it deserves criticism, but it's Mariotehplumber. If I remember correctly I think he spent a large portion of the video ranting about there not being an HD remake of Super Mario 64.)

Glitchy said:
Lumastar said:
Glitchy said:

But not Marth and Ike?
I'm pretty sure he thinks they're hentai as well, but not to such an extent (likely since they're both male and not from Awakening, which I'm pretty sure he sees nothing in other than hentai and waifus). I should also mention that he is anti-weeb and homophobic.

There are those fanbase jokes of Ike x Soren.

Lumastar said:
Probably a misogynist as well.

Mario Party Δ said:
Lumastar said:
Probably a misogynist as well.

If by "probably" you mean "definitely"

Anyhow, Palutena is going up in around two hours in Amazon. Get her while you can.

Oh, the servers crashed. lol

I just ordered her because I know my twin uses her

i got her too
i think shes still up
they mustve had a lot of stock
also they said theyd disable one click buying but they didnt lol

One hour later, she's out of stock.

I'm impressed, actually, for her to last as long as she did on Amazon. It's handled far much better than Lucina and Robin, that's for sure. I expected her to sell out magnitudes shorter than that.

Back