Amiibo

Re: What amiibos do you own?

So that's why Australia is "amiibo heaven". I saw lots of Ness, King Dedede, Yarn Yoshi amiibos everytime I went shopping.

Last July, I bought a Mega Man, Pac-Man and the Splatoon 3-pack amiibo in one day.

The Super Mario Bros. series seems pretty lacking, but the U.S. is well-stocked on those.

Still much better than in U.S. where you find just Mario, DK, Yoshi, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, and Pikachu, and some Links, Toon Links, Diddy Kongs, Zeldas, and perhaps Sonics and Toads and Mega Mans and Sheiks.

And to top it off, there are store exclusives, and the last waves get released after all other regions get them. Whoopdeedoo.

Toon Link isn't hard to find, neither is Pac-Man, at least in Canada. I haven't really seen Mega Man or Sonic though.

Magikrazy said:
Where are you seeing DKs?
I see them occasionally. I can't find Kirby any more though.

Glitchy said:
Toon Link isn't hard to find, neither is Pac-Man, at least in Canada. I haven't really seen Mega Man or Sonic though.
Oh, Toon Link isn't too bad. I haven't seen Pac-Man in store shelves at all though, but I figure he's the most common of that Wave.

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/3jepg1/instore_inventory_numbers_for_911_release/

I hope I won't have trouble with Olimar and BJ

PAC-MAN I see at my well-stocked Toys R Us and my relatively poorly stocked Meijer.

I got one of the last 2 Mega Man amiibos from my local Gamestop about 3 months ago. I haven't seen another one since.

Yeah from my experience Sonic's pretty common. Maybe not quite as much as the Mario series Amiibos but still I've seen some when just walking around any stores with Electronic sections.

I've had mine since not too long after it was initially released too.

also to answer the question answered in the topic

Peach (blue alt)- Rosalina
Zelda (green alt)- Link
Pikachu (green headband alt)- Pikachoo
Sonic (orange shoe alt)- /me spins it's broken
Rosalina (purple alt)- Stargazing

There's a 4chan (Yes I'm as skeptical as you may be about it just for that site being involved) rumor that upcoming Amiibo lines will cover:

Star Fox Zero line (New Fox and Falco Amiibos, and ones for Slippy, Peppy, and an Arwing) that will be released around Star Fox Zero's release

Super Mario Wave 2 (Waluigi, Rosalina, Nabbit, Bowser Jr., Donkey Kong, and Wario. Still no Daisy one though according to this. As if Daisy fans needed more torture after the whole Mario Maker thing) set for this holiday and/or early 2016

Sonic Amiibo Line (Likely based around the 5th Mario & Sonic game. Would include a new Amiiibo for Sonic. As well as Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, Amy, Dr. Eggman, and Shadow) releasing in Spring next year

Zelda Line (New ones for Link & Zelda. As well as ones for Ganon, Pig Ganon, and Tingle) No news on it expected til' E3 2016

And finally that the Lucas Amiibo will be released in either December or January. And Roy & Ryu come in at around April next year

Now as I said I'm skeptical because it's from that cesspool corner of the internet. But if there's any truth at all to it, we can keep on a look out :P

Back