Characters that deserved trophies but didn't get them.

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:
Fire Emblem has a decent number of trophies in the 3DS version though

Which is appropriate it being primarily a handheld based series.
Counting the non-localized games there's actually more console games than handheld, but there's pretty much no chance of getting trophies from those other than Marth and maybe Roy, so meh.

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:
Fire Emblem has a decent number of trophies in the 3DS version though

Which is appropriate it being primarily a handheld based series.
Counting the non-localized games there's actually more console games than handheld, but there's pretty much no chance of getting trophies from those other than Marth and maybe Roy, so meh.

Don't forget Ike.

But both of Ike's games were localized...?

Missingno. said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:
But both of Ike's games were localized...?

I misinterpreted and thought you meant all console games.
No, I just meant all the games that never made it overseas(and probably never will after Shadow Dragon/New Mystery). For the record Roy's game actually was a handheld.

Dinomic Duo said:
Mcmadness said:
And? Its a great game. There is not enough of Mario *bleep* in smash already.
Fixed because I can't be bothered to play any other games, am blinded by my fanboyism, and I'm too lazy to make my own posts

I would like Pink Gold Peach only if she becomes like an official power-up or something or plays a significant role in a significant Mario game.

Wittgenstein said:
DragonFreak said:
Just stepping in here to say Birdo since Nintendo likes killing off all the things I love.
Can't stand birdo, but I do know how that feels. :'(

Thats your own fault for being extremely specific in stuff you like.

You two, just shut up for once.

Anyway, I think Mario just needs a tad more trophies...

Metroid has a decent amount but I didn't really like most of the trophies being from Other M. Some stuff from Fusion other than the Fusion suit (if that even returned as a trophy) would be nice. Like maybe the Nightmare or the X paraisites, or better yet, the SA-X.

Well, the general rule is that if the character doesn't have an existing model, the less likely the character will get a trophy. It was hardly like that in Meele, but nowadays, that's the general rule.

Well, yeah, of course there are custom-made models, but my point is that it's the norm that we're getting renders directly from existing games. Heck, we're getting renders from games that weren't released yet (Baby Mario and Baby Peach's models were taken from Super Sluggers, which wasn't released yet, but their model quality is extremely similar, if not identical).

Wart is extremely unlikely to get his own trophy unless it's a sprite propped onto a trophy stand, and those usually look awful.

Oh, well, it's still assets from an existing game. Even though it wasn't released, they still had access to its assets, apparently.

Back