Characters that deserved trophies but didn't get them.

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
Who didn't appear in Smash 4 at all that you were hoping at least got a trophy?

3DS version
-Fawful
-Prince Dreambert
-Antasma
-Starlow
-Mario & Luigi (M&L artstyle)

Wii U version
-Dimentio
-Sir Grodus
-Hooktail
-Paper Heroes (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser) (why were they only in the 3DS version)
-Goombario
-General Guy
-Geno (Seriously, not even a trophy? I get that he's third party but I'm sure Square Enix would consent to a mere trophy)

I guess this can also serve as a trophy wishlist for the next Smash, just merge the two lists since there will probably only be one version of it.

I see the record is still broken.

I would have liked some trophies of Zero (kirby) Dark Matter, Giygas, Teddy, the masked man, Pork trooper, just to name a couple.

Stargazing said:
Dinomic Duo said:
xqƃpuɐxǝu said:
Missingno. said:
Stargazing said:
Y'know who deserved an assist trophy and didn't get one? Resetti.

He was the most annoying assist trophy.
Nah, that's Nintendog.
True. Scrap the dog and make it a cat.
Making it a cat won't make it any less annoying.
Yes it would

Cause if it were a cat, it would behave differently.

lolno, most annoying assist trophy is the one where it makes it completely dark and you can't see shit

baby luigi should have gotten one since ----ing BRAWL but whatever me no complain no more :>

anything mario party related deserves at least one trophy. like sure mc ballyhoo is cool but it needs more.

also, the yoshi and rob series probably has the most pathetic amount of trophies ever. baby luigi and kamek and shy guy weren't categorized under there but were categorized in yoshi's island in trophy box (but i'm not complaining, baby luigi deserves better than being associated with that monster)

basically anything not mario, zelda, or anything that already received a substantial amount of trophies deserves more. so i strongly disagree with fawful's post; we don't need those guys when the mario series already has a billion trophies to begin with,

Nysic said:
lolno, most annoying assist trophy is the one where it makes it completely dark and you can't see shit
omfg I forgot about that one

what was its name again

It needs more DK and Wario trophies.

Stargazing said:
Nysic said:
lolno, most annoying assist trophy is the one where it makes it completely dark and you can't see *bleep*
omfg I forgot about that one

what was its name again

Dark Nightmare from Kirby.

Mcmadness said:
It needs more DK and Wario trophies.

Especially the Wario ones, it's pretty miserable. People like Jimmy T and stuff deserve trophies.

Back