Characters that deserved trophies but didn't get them.

Baby Luigi said:
we don't need those guys when the mario series already has a billion trophies to begin with,
I'll take this seriously when there are Mario & Luigi trophies, but there are literally zero from that series. On the 3DS version, the handheld RPG series should've taken priority over the single handheld installment in the console RPG series.

Baby Luigi said:
Dark Nightmare from Kirby.

Especially the Wario ones, it's pretty miserable. People like Jimmy T and stuff deserve trophies.

Its just Nightmare actually. And yes the Wario selection is atrocious. Barely anything from Wario land or Wario ware beyond the man himself.

Instead of specific characters, there are series that I seriously think got shafted in the trophy department:

-The Mother series (hooray, the only new Wii U trophy is a from the Ultimate Chimera form NPC)
-Fire Emblem (lol at all the trophies being shat out from Brawl, nice going there guys)
-Post-Air Ride Kirby trophies (imho, it has to do with sakurai bias since air ride was the last game he worked on, which also explains why we haven't gotten a Kirby stage from any game past KSS, a game which came out 20 years ago)
-Wario series (it's improved from Brawls pathetic selection, but it's not great either....i guess he got it better than yoshi though?)

Fire Emblem has a decent number of trophies in the 3DS version though

Baby Luigi said:
Fire Emblem has a decent number of trophies in the 3DS version though

Which is appropriate it being primarily a handheld based series.

Wittgenstein said:
Baby Luigi said:
we don't need those guys when the mario series already has a billion trophies to begin with,
I'll take this seriously when there are Mario & Luigi trophies, but there are literally zero from that series. On the 3DS version, the handheld RPG series should've taken priority over the single handheld installment in the console RPG series.
I agree. It has sold more than its sister series, but Paper Mario gets all the trophies.

Fawful and Starlow at least should have gotten trophies.

Stargazing said:
Nysic said:
lolno, most annoying assist trophy is the one where it makes it completely dark and you can't see *bleep*
omfg I forgot about that one

what was its name again
Nightmare?

Though honestly that's not even that bad, Skull Kid and Nintendog are worse.

Magikrazy said:
Wittgenstein said:
Baby Luigi said:
I agree. It has sold more than its sister series, but Paper Mario gets all the trophies.

I think they do Paper Mario because its characters are flat, therefore easier to model.

Fuckin lazy.

Magikrazy said:
Wittgenstein said:
Baby Luigi said:

When entire series like DK or Wario are getting the shaft, then 2 bit minor Mario characters are hardly worth making trophies about.

Magikrazy said:
I never said I don't care about them.

I didn't say you did, but if there had to be priorities (which there are) M&L is hardly worth mentioning compared to the plethora of other Nintendo franchises.

well they should have been playable first

At least in the wii u version.

Dinomic Duo said:
Baby Luigi said:
I don't really care about them

I was making a point

and I was making a point that they should be playable first before receiving more trophies

get it?

Baby Luigi said:
Dinomic Duo said:
Baby Luigi said:
I don't really care about them

I was making a point

and I was making a point that they should be playable first before receiving more trophies

get it?
My point was that they accepted a lesser franchise before allowing Mario & Luigi in

I fail to see whats ''lesser'' about ice climbers.

And? Its a great game. There is plenty of Mario shit in smash already.

Dinomic Duo said:
Also, I've never played Ice Climber.

Here's an idea. Don't talk shit about stuff you haven't played.

Mcmadness said:
Dinomic Duo said:
Also, I've never played Ice Climber.

Here's an idea. Don't talk shit about stuff you haven't played.
You know, other than in NES remix
Which means I technically have played it
Though really I haven't

DragonFreak said:
Just stepping in here to say Birdo since Nintendo likes killing off all the things I love.
Rex too?

Back