Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 187: DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

• Total voters
Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 50: Ribbon Road from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 50: Ribbon Road from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 50 already? :eek: I will give Ribbon Road an 8. The track design is nice and very cool. I like to cheat (not telling you, but you know how). Best song of MKSC

9/10

fun!

Ribbon Road gets a 9. This is a new best so far.

Next up is Yoshi Desert

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 51: Yoshi Desert from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 51: Yoshi Desert from Mario Kart Super Circuit :yoshi:

I will give Yoshi Desert a 5. It is just an average Super Circuit track that has some cool features like the quicksand with Piranha Plants and the Yoshi Sphinx. Beside from that, I hardly remember that it exists.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 51: Yoshi Desert from Mario Kart Super Circuit

8/10

4/10

meh

7/10 One of the better Yoshi tracks.

Yoshi Desert gets a 6.25

Next up is Bowser Castle 3

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 52: Bowser Castle 3 from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 52: Bowser Castle 3 from Mario Kart Super Circuit :bowser:

I will give Bowser Castle 3 a 6. This was the best of the GBA Bowser Castles, and it's not even close. The others all sucked. The blue was a cooler design than the brown.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 52: Bowser Castle 3 from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Bowser Castle 3 gets an 8.33

Next up is Lakeside Park

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 53: Lakeside Park from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 53: Lakeside Park from Mario Kart Super Circuit

I will give Lakeside Park a 3. It is really forgettable, and the track is really boring. The volcano is the only thing going for this track.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 53: Lakeside Park from Mario Kart Super Circuit

8/10

This course is my least favourite in the whole series. So 1/10.

Lakeside Park gets a solid 6.

Next up is Broken Pier

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 54: Broken Pier from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 54: Broken Pier from Mario Kart Super Circuit

I will give Broken Pier a 2. Pretty forgettable for a track.

4/10

I'm not a fan of the copious amounts of holes

It's not as bad as Ghost Valley 3 but eh....not a lightweight paradise

1/10

hated it

bc3 would have gotten a 4 and lakeside would have gotten a 3

Broken Pier gets a solid 4.

Next up is Bowser Castle 4.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 55: Bowser Castle 4 from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 55: Bowser Castle 4 from Mario Kart Super Circuit :bowser:

I will give Bowser Castle 4 a 1. You have probably seen my past rants on all other GBA Bowser Castles (except for 3), and you will know that I hate them and they're boring. This is just like the others. Although it had a unique layout, it just didn't have a exciting feel to it. Even though this started the "Every Mario Kart's Penultimate Track must be a Bowser's Castle."

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 55: Bowser Castle 4 from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Bowser Castle 4 gets a 5.5

Next up is (finally) the last GBA track, Rainbow Road!

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 56: Rainbow Road from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 56: Rainbow Road from Mario Kart Super Circuit

I will give Rainbow Road an 8. Sure, this may not be my favorite Rainbow Road, but for GBA standards, it's pretty good. The music is pretty cool and the sky changes as you race. Not like the N64 one though.

Back