Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 187: DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

• Total voters
Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 41: Mario Circuit from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Sorry I'm late, blame Bracketology. Mario Circuit gets a 4.75. Just a quick FYI, I have been seeing more posts in each track than votes in the poll. If you don't put 1-10 in the poll above, you're vote does not count. You probably noticed that lately.

Next up is Boo Lake.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 42: Boo Lake from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 42: Boo Lake from Mario Kart Super Circuit :boo:

I will give Boo Lake a 1. This track is super boring, forgettable, and there is nothing special about it. The ghosts are the only thing memorable.

7/10

I like it

2/10

i do not

Boo Lake gets a 5.5

Next up is Cheese Land

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 43: Cheese Land from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 43: Cheese Land from Mario Kart Super Circuit

I will give Cheese Land a 7. This is one of the rare bright spots of Super Circuit. The track layout is perfect and the cheese theme is very unique.

5/10

i guess it's better than most super circuit tracks, but i still don't think it's that special to be honest

8/10

Really great!

Cheese Land gets an 8.33

Next up is Bowser Castle 2

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 44: Bowser Castle 2 from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 44: Bowser Castle 2 from Mario Kart Super Circuit :bowser:

I will give Bowser Castle 2 a 1. As I previously said, the SNES & GBA Bowser Castles sucked. This was the worst of the GBA versions IMO.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 44: Bowser Castle 2 from Mario Kart Super Circuit

1/10

ugh

Bowser Castle 2 gets a 3.5

Next up is Luigi Circuit.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 45: Luigi Circuit from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 45: Luigi Circuit from Mario Kart Super Circuit :luigi:

I will give Luigi Circuit a 3. It is just another circuit track that is just boring. The rain and the blimp are unique though.

That blimp might be some foreshadowing to the next track.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 45: Luigi Circuit from Mario Kart Super Circuit

6/10

It's just a simple track in the rain

3/10

one of the few super circuit tracks that i don't find forgettable

it's still not very good

6/10

Luigi Circuit gets a 6.25

Next up is Sky Garden

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 46: Sky Garden from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 46: Sky Garden from Mario Kart Super Circuit

I will give Sky Garden a 9. This is my favorite GBA course, and it is pretty cool. How the whole track takes place in a sky is a good reason I love this track. Music is very catchy too. Plus, they brought the blimp from Luigi Circuit.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 46: Sky Garden from Mario Kart Super Circuit

8/10

one of the few super circuit tracks that i actually like

Back