Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 187: DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

• Total voters
Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 59: Baby Park from Mario Kart Double Dash

10, I love this one!

9/10

The DS version kinda detracts one point from it

And also, the preview video is probably one of the worst things I had seen today.

Curse the RNG for pairing Wario with Baby Luigi!

Anyway, the Mario Kart DS version sucks balls, but the Double Dash is great.

One of my most favourite tracks ever: as long as you've got more than two racers, it's total chaos and the standings can change in the blink of an eye (which is especially useful if most of your friends/family are terrible and most tracks are no contest). Definite 10.

Toy Chica said:
10/10 the DS version would get a significantly lower score though, it just isn't the same without special items being flung everywhere
Not to mention, the track is a lot bigger and the middle section doesn't allow for shells to pass through, so it's just a big, snooze-worthy track.

10/10

It's simplicity is what makes it so unique and special

1/10

Honestly it's my least favorite track in Double Dash, I don't like the simplistic design and I haven't had much fun racing on it. Sorry.

7/10 There's something charming about beating your opponents by more than one lap. It's a bit unoriginal and repetitive, though.

6/10
Chaotic, but short, very reliant on items, and the DS version became boring.

5/10 Meh

Baby Park gets an 8.81

Next up is Dry Dry Desert

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 60: Dry Dry Desert from Mario Kart Double Dash

3/10

boring

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 60: Dry Dry Desert from Mario Kart Double Dash

Day 60: Dry Dry Desert from Mario Kart Double Dash

I will give Dry Dry Desert a 6. It's very nice to race on and there are some cool points. The sand whirlpool is very memorable.

BTW: Anyone catch the Super Mario Kart reference on this track? Should be easy to spot. The billboard.

it was pretty decent, id give it a 7.5
the pokeys annoyed me

Very, very bleh. 4/10.

4/10

meh

8/10
one of my favorite tracks in Mario Kart 8 (even if I never get to play it anymore)

4/10 boring definitely a contender for my least favorite Double Dash course

The music? The theme? The visuals? The track layout? For me, it's all of the above.

Back