Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

Re: Nintendo Direct Thread

The Wii U's last year is most likely going to be 2018. The Wii U's sales haven't reached too far.

Maria Renard said:
The Wii U's last year is most likely going to be 2018. The Wii U's sales haven't reached too far.
Aside from Zelda, which also coming to NX, the Wii U doesn't have any games in 2017. There is no way it will make it to 2018. Better to cut it off now and focus on the NX than trying to reanimate the corpse of the Wii U.

The Wii U is basically going to be Nintendo's worst selling home console of all time surpassing the GameCube in that title.

June said:
Striker Mario said:
June said:
We're literally at the end of this system's lifespan, what could possibly be left like
New Super Mario Bros. 3.

I feel like Iwata (mightve been miyamoto) once said 1 NSMB game per system

okay, iwata is dead but still this is not the right way i dont feel it
Once a cash whore, always a cash whore. Recently, Nintendo has done a lot to piss off their fans in many unexpected ways so I say to them, bring it on. How low can you go?

I have basically zero expectations for this direct

This direct is just basically new info on announced 3DS games. I'm guessing Mario Party: Star Rush, Yokai Watch 2 and Ever Oasis.
Maybe localised Monster Hunter Stories + its amiibo, and Lady Layton.
At least a 15min 30min direct with these games...

and SURPRISE REVEAL OF "THE FINAL THREE" SSB AMIIBO AT THE VERY END

EDIT: And of course, Pokémon Sun & Moon. How could I forget?

At the rate they announced new things for the 3DS, I wouldn't be surprised if they announce new DLC for Mario Kart 7 on a future date (similar to how Animal Crossing got new update despite being 3-4 years old at this point).

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
At the rate they announced new things for the 3DS, I wouldn't be surprised if they announce new DLC for Mario Kart 7 on a future date (similar to how Animal Crossing got new update despite being 3-4 years old at this point).

Thanks for reading.

id be up for it but its doubtful

This direct so freaking amazing like like like so awesome and amazing and I can't believe Nintendo would pull this off after all these years like holy crap how can they do this no this can't be real this can't be real ARRGGHHHH!

I was expecting nothing from this Direct but my expectations were blown away let me tell you that.

What the heck this direct they've like ported everything from Wii U to 3DS aahhhhh

This direct is really weird. I'm not sure if I'm excited or annoyed.

Pikmin 3ds, the new amiibo, and the animal crossing update are the only things I cared about from this direct. The rest I'm already going to get (both dragon quests, yokai watch 2, pokemon, etc) or have zero interest in.

Dark rattata was the only thing I cared about. The rest of it didn't really matter much for me specifically, it was a better direct than all the recent ones in my memory but that's not saying much lol

i saw there was a new post in this thread and i got excited for a second

don't toy with my emotions >:[

supermariofan i literally hate you rn you know how much im dying for these things

supermariofan said:
There's usually a direct in April. I hope there's one this month.
sad.gif

There was one leak before April began. It didn't happen. I had a feeling that it wouldn't happen since there was something fishy about the leak.

I'm literally going to ban the next person that bumps this thread when there's no direct.

not really

that's supermariofan alright.

Back