Mario Kart 9 Character Ideas

Magikrazy said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
I just want stories. And Daisy to appear in a main game so she can get some nice character outlining.
This is for Mario Kart characters.
Sorry, it's just that everyone else was talking about Nintendo in general, and I was just adding on.
On that note, anyone got any more ideas for MK9?

TempestBlade said:
I believe Mario Kart 9 will on PS4/Xbox1. I think Wii U is Nintendo's last home console. See Sega's Dreamcast.
PS4 and Xbox1 have sales more than Wii U.

Do you honestly believe what the analysts say? The 64 and Gamecube had low sales, yet Nintendo is still alive. And that fact won't change for another while.

Magikrazy said:
I can't really think of any more new characters besides the ones mentioned.
How about Prince Dreambert? He's arguably more likely than Fawful at this point just because he was A. in a more recent game and B. a friendly character, making him more eligible than the baddies, which seem to all have the requirement of working with Bowser nowadays.

Starlow's problem is that she is pretty small, smaller than any character that's been playable in Mario Kart before afaik.

I did include her and Luma in my Double Dash 2 roster, but honestly I see Dreambert working better due to being larger and closer to the build of most playable characters. I didn't include him because I couldn't find a good 3D render of him.
Dinomic Duo said:
I want Dr. Mario and Luigi.
Luigi's already playable though

I don't know, I think Starlow has the best chance. She was one of the main characters in the last two M&L games, and size is never an issue (Honey Queen).

February will have 33 days before any of those characters appear in Mario Kart.

Also I demand Kamek.

Oh no I firmly believe Kamek has a feasible chance of making into Mario Kart.

Dinomic Duo said:
Baby Luigi said:
Says the same person who doesn't want him in Smash

Want =/= Expect

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Smash and Mario Kart are two completely different games.

The closest thing Kamek is going to have is having a Magikoopa playable.

Baby Luigi said:

With how prevalent he's been in games lately I'd say its only a matter of time.

Honestly he should have made it in before brilliant characters like Pink Gold Peach and Baby Rosalina

I'm inclined to agree with that. Though I still think PGP was just a quick job.

Koopa Kids are the FACE of Mario Party. That they're absent is just a symbolic illustration of the death of Mario Party.

They weren't in Mario Party DS, but it was only the beginning of the end.

Back