Mario Kart 9 Character Ideas

Magikrazy said:
They weren't in 8 either.
Oh yeah, totally skipped my mind, lol.

But yeah, notice the declining quality bar Mario Party DS since 8? Yeah.

Never cared much for em. They are just a bunch of Bowser fanboys.

Wittgenstein said:
Mario Party X said:
Koopa Kids are the FACE of Mario Party.
Saying that is like saying Fawful is the face of Mario & Luigi.
Except it wasn't explicit that they died. ;P

Mario Party X said:
Wittgenstein said:
Mario Party X said:
Actually that's one of the main reasons I think he may come back. Because he's so iconic for fans of that series. Not only is he the best villain in the series, he's also appeared in the most games outside the mainline characters. Didn't Koopa Kids disappear because Mario Party changed developers? That's not the case for Mario & Luigi.

He won't be coming back. Just get over it already.

And you don't need to keep constantly talking about it.

Wittgenstein said:
Mario Party X said:
Wittgenstein said:
Mario Party X said:
Actually that's one of the main reasons I think he may come back. Because he's so iconic for fans of that series. Not only is he the best villain in the series, he's also appeared in the most games outside the mainline characters. Didn't Koopa Kids disappear because Mario Party changed developers? That's not the case for Mario & Luigi.
No, they weren't there since Mario Party 7, and Mario Party 8 and DS were still developed by Hudson. Party 8 was the last game to have an original Mario Party character (Ballyhoo), I think, although DS had Koopa Krag, I guess.

I don't mind Fawful's return. They might have dramatized his death in Inside Story, but it's not delusional to want him to return in the next Mario & Luigi game.

My "love" for Pink Gold Peach has waned. She just seems rather odd now, especially her position in the roster. She's in the third row with the baby versions of the characters from the first row. I would have preferred Baby Metal Mario.

Noooo would rather have Metal Baby Mario than Baby Metal Mario.

Captain Falcon would sorta make sense. Hell he even has his costume AND a kart in both Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart Wii.

C. Falcon should've been a DLC character in the first pack instead of both Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach. After all we got the Blue Falcon and Mute City.

As much as I despise the inclusion of Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach, they have far more business in a Mario Kart game than any of the other DLC characters except Dry Bowser.

I wasn't around (on the Internet I mean) pre-MKDS and I was still really young when I first played it. If he had been a newcomer in MK8 or even MK7 I'd have probably been against it. But I didn't even start caring about characters until around MK7's announcement so yeah.

I really like Tanooki Mario for his voice clips though.

Back