why do you think bowser kidnaps peach

Why not hold her hostage and get even more money then? Stealing Peach's money only gets him Peach's money. Holding her hostage gets him money from Peach and her subjects. It's foolproof, except for the fact that Bowser could hear about this and rip Wario apart for kidnapping Peach to begin with.

as greedy as Wario is i dont think he would put somebodys life on the line

we arent talking about mr krabs

Donatello said:
Why not hold her hostage and get even more money then? Stealing Peach's money only gets him Peach's money. Holding her hostage gets him money from Peach and her subjects. It's foolproof, except for the fact that Bowser could hear about this and rip Wario apart for kidnapping Peach to begin with.

Probably because Wario knows he'd be able to make better money looking for treasure elsewhere without antagonising Mario.

This is my theory
This is my Theory
1. Clawdia was Bowser's wife
2. Clawdia and Bowser has the Koopalings
3. Clawdia left him for a Reason
4. Bowser then took a love intrest
in Peach
5. Bowser kidnaps her for know on

Now that is my Theory
and there is some clues too...

I have a better theory.

Bowser doesn't have a wife, jr and/or the koopalings don't have a mother because babies come from storks.

At first it was probably so that Bowser could conquer the Mushroom Kingdom, but nowadays he only really does it to try to settle the score with Mario. Bowser may be a bad guy who lacks remorse, but he still respects Mario as a rival, and feels that he should be the one who defeats him.

Mcmadness said:
I have a better theory.

Bowser doesn't have a wife, jr and/or the koopalings don't have a mother because babies come from storks.
son we need to have a talk

Mcmadness said:
I have a better theory.

Bowser lays unfertilized eggs that hatch into Jr., the Koopalings, and eventually, the rest of the Koopa Troop.

Hey, Yoshi can do it, too. :yoshi:

Well if Toads are genderless.....

Toads aren't "genderless", they just don't have a predetermined gender

that article was worded poorly

bowser dropped out of high school to pursue a career in construction
he worked hard alongside his brother, an unnamed koopa who doesnt want his name revealed, even though his adopted father, kamek, told him he would be a failure after the events from yoshi's island and yoshis story
growing up in an abusive household, he couldnt take it anymore and started taking drugs (Mushroom) and tried to move away from his home in the suburbs

he eventually lived on the construction site and learned how to make fortresses and castles, specializing in them in the future
bowser became good friends with the dean, this guy (but he was actually like 15 years older) (Toadsworth_the_Younger), and the two had a great time building things together and chillen. they were one in the same and made lots of neat stuff. bowser learned a lot from the dean and respected him very much so, but the dean told him that he had a long way to go until he became a master at building stuff. he said he would acknowledge him as his successor on that day.

on the day when bowser was supposed to graduate his construction course, they found out that bowser didnt complete high school and when he went to get his degree they didnt let him because of that
so he got mad and told the dean about how it was unfair and he should get it and told him about the time they spent together making buildings. but the dean said it was impossible and he'd have to find another career or redo high school. upset, bowser had pleaded one last time but the dean said he just couldnt do it. tears in his eyes, bowser got mad and he stormed off, vowing that he'd have his revenge on him one day.

so bowser set off on a journey and said fuck it, he doesnt need no degrees to be a licensed construction man, he can do that shit himself
he started out building small ones and wanted to follow his dream no matter what.
a few years later after the dean had retired, someone tipped him off that he built a castle (Princess_Peach's_Castle) for his grand-daughter and retired there

by now bowser had perfected his skills somewhat at building castles and he did make a grand and durable one for himself. so he proceeded with his revenge plan on the dean (thread title) and thus a war begun between bowser and the dean. kidnapping his grand-daughter is simply just means to get his attention; he wants to show the dean that he is capable of making some of the best castles and fortresses in the world and wants him to acknowledge him and be friends again. why else do you think the appearance of bowser's castle changes each time? its cause of that

and so to this day, bowser continues to do the same shit over and over until he finds the perfect design to impress his once best friend and mentor

Dr. Mario's Drunken Holiday Elixir said:
Mcmadness said:
I have a better theory.

Bowser lays unfertilized eggs that hatch into Jr., the Koopalings, and eventually, the rest of the Koopa Troop.

Hey, Yoshi can do it, too. :yoshi:
Yeah but unfertilized children look like carbon copies of their parent.

The same reason why walking chestnuts are deadly enemies, a broken monarchy rules over a population of genderless mushroom midgets, dinosaurs still roam the planet, and the well-being of an entire kingdom is set on the shoulders of some overweight plumber and his younger brother who have to save it from an army of evil turtles.

'Cause Miyamoto said so.

Turret said:
dinosaurs still roam the planet

meh that's easily explanable. it's simply because mushroom planet doesn't have a Cretaceous–Tertiary mass extinction event

DragonFreak said:
Mcmadness said:
DragonFreak said:
Sadly true. Makes most of the games pretty terrible because of it though.
No, it really doesn't.
Games with plot >>>>> Games without plot.

And totally sticking with that for every example because otherwise it will make me seem hypocritical

Yeah Sonic 06 >>>>> Super Mario Galaxy.

For me Bowser kidnaps Peach because he loves her.

Baby Luigi said:
Turret said:
dinosaurs still roam the planet

meh that's easily explanable. it's simply because mushroom planet doesn't have a Cretaceous–Tertiary mass extinction event

Oh wow, you're right. I feel dumb now.

I guess I should change it to "dinosaurs wear shoes".

DragonFreak said:
Yeah but unfertilized children look like carbon copies of their parent.

Sure Godzilla98's babies look like...

...the T-Rex from Jurassic Park????

Slight mutations probably count for differences in the Koopalings

Only in spm to my knowledge and even then it was forced (though bowser didn't mind much)

Magikrazy said:
Only in spm to my knowledge and even then it was forced (though bowser didn't mind much)

hmm if i remember correctly bowser talked about marrying peach in his diary in pm64

Back