Majora's Mask 3D

Wally said:
The graphics honestly make the game look so different. OoT had some spots where it was like "oh, okay, this looks different" but this game just...it takes me a moment to recognize the places.

Also, looks like Twinmold's battle will involve going Super Mario 64 style on it.

"SO LONG DE TWINMOLD!

They seem to be reimplementing things that were cut from the original game. Like fishing.

I wonder if it'll be possible to catch Jabu Jabu.

The creator say that it will have a huge fish in it

Anybody got skull kid edition? I will get it by Feb 13 with it by amazon if they successful ship it since I chose 1 day shipping, if not, Feb 16

Wally said:
Guys, Song of Double Time allows you to change to a specific hour, not just "day" or "night".

Officially confirmed handheld game of the year.

that's a great improvement

The Song of double time is like the best thing they did ever. Like wow, no more waiting for side quests.

I tell you what, Twilight Sparkle would HATE playing this game.

Fat Mario said:

I fail to see the relevance of this post.

Genji said:
Yeah, I probably deserved that.

:P

There was one video I watched earlier today that began to show a little bit of the Gyorg battle. It seems that when the fish is stunned, it will float to the surface now. My god will that make things so much easier getting back onto the platform after attacking it!

Wally said:
Fat Mario said:

I fail to see the relevance of this post.
Clock is ticking, Twilight. CLOCK IS TICKING!

Anyway, this game looks better than Ocarina of Time 3D, but not as good as A Link Between Worlds, IMO.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!

In this game, they changed the business scrub in Clock Town so that once you see his flying animation the first time, you no longer have to ever watch it again, even when you go back and return to Day 1! That means that we no longer have to avoid his flower in South Clock Town!!!!!

Just, all my yes.

This looks really good. I have the collectors edition but I just could not get into mm for some reason. But there's so many improvements in this one it seems, like they truly care about mm.

Back