Majora's Mask 3D

I'm totally getting this game Day 1.

President Madagascar said:
Hat Applaus überhaupt eine Mehrzahl?

Ich denke, "Applaus" ist eine unzählbare Menge und kann ohne geeignete Mengeneinheit nicht im Plural verwendet werden.

Genji said:
Ich denke, "Applaus" ist eine unzählbare Menge und kann ohne geeignete Mengeneinheit nicht im Plural verwendet werden.

Ist Mayonnaise eine Mengeneinheit?

Back to topic, does anyone know what those new 3ds-specific features are? Because afaik some people already got the game.

As if we didn't give enough reason to get the game, you can use the Fierce Deity Mask at the Fishing poles. You, some omnipotent god that can fish for little fish.

...I just...

Wally said:
As if we didn't give enough reason to get the game, you can use the Fierce Deity Mask at the Fishing poles. You, some omnipotent god that can fish for little fish.

...I just...
Because I'm sure the first thing you're going to be doing WHEN YOU HAVE THREE DAYS TO LIVE is fishing.

Fat Mario said:
Wally said:

...I just...
Because I'm sure the first thing you're going to be doing WHEN YOU HAVE THREE DAYS TO LIVE is fishing.

because you totally cant change time, nope

Wally said:

...I just...

Well, if they resume the plans they had for the fishing minigame when Majora's Mask was in development, the fish you're going to catch might not be so little after all.

the true final boss is going to super mega gyorg mk ii who's fought in the swamp fishing pond

majoras mask master quest where the final boss is tingle and also the plot involves link dying to make game theory canon

Zae Eildus said:
Fat Mario said:
Wally said:

...I just...

Yeah, it's not like there are an infinite amount of times you can go back in time for those 3 days. Totally none.

Wally said:
Zae Eildus said:
Fat Mario said:
Wally said:

...I just...

Yeah, it's not like there are an infinite amount of times you can go back in time for those 3 days. Totally none.
Nozomi Toujou said:
and it's totally not like you can do another runthrough if all else fails
I meant storywise.

storywise, this is the game where going fishing is /most/ logical, because link has pretty much absolute control over time. in all the other games there's some vague, time sensitive threat like "ganon is searching for the rest of the triforce" or "the seal on the imprisoned is continually weakening"*. if link goes fishing in those games, he's doing it as those problems continue to get worse. here there's no way for the situation in termina to deteriorate, so link could easily just take a 3 year vacation in the middle of his quest and nobody would be any worse off at all

*i know there's no fishing in skyward sword but shut up. there's other ways to waste time

2257 there is literally always time for fishing

Even in the most heated of battles, Link can and will still fish!

twilight_princess_fishing_rod_trick_by_iakop-d5nf3mz.jpg

DragonFreak said:
Yeah IDK I just forgot about Argorok.

Well to be fair he was pretty lame for a dragon.

Also agitha is one of the best things of tp.

Now that I've played a bit of Twilight Princess, I think it's just OK. It isn't CRAP, but it isn't worthy of the title "3D Zelda".

Back