Majora's Mask 3D

you're right it isnt in 3d

3d games aren't real

here's a list of real 3d games:

-Rad Racer
-Minecraft
-Any Virtual Boy game
-Any 3DS Game
-Any game when you play on a 3d tuner tv (you can convert about any video signal into 3d with varying success)

like srsly me and a friend played turrican (or some other atari st game cant exactly remember) on a 3d tv and it didn't look bad.

i'm not either, because i already have like 3 of majora's mask

if the consensus ends up being that the remake is a lot better than the original in some way i'll buy it. if not, not

i wouldve bought it just for that skull kid statue though. too bad they only made like, 4 of those

Fat Mario said:
Now that I've played a bit of Twilight Princess, I think it's just OK. It isn't CRAP, but it isn't worthy of the title "3D Zelda".

Play through all of it. You can make arguments about if it is good or not, but I don't see how it is not worthy of being a "3D Zelda" game that title goes to Skyward Sword. I mean, it made great use of the 3D environment, and is arguably one of the best in terms of use of the "3D" landscape and really immersing them in the massive world and exploration of it.

There is only one valid reason why Twilight Princess is not a true Zelda game, and that reason is

there are no Octoroks in it.

Dawn Afternoon of the First Day
72 58 Hours Remain

I'm going to check for when they send it out every day now

since appearently the shipping central of amazon for my region is close to my house the stuff usually gets sent pretty fast

EDIT:

Some people on facebook are reporting that amazon is sending them out.

Mine is still on "not sent yet."

Dawn of The Last Day
24 Hours Remain

Amazon says my copy is supposed to arrive some time within the next 24 hours.

Genji said:
Amazon says my copy is supposed to arrive some time within the next 24 hours.

And also that it's probably arriving between 12:30 and 15:00

EDIT:
UaLr2J9.jpg

EDITEDIT: Actually I'm pretty sure that they forgot to pack in the pin badge that was supposed to come with the special edition

I'll see what I can do.

Why did they change the position of the bank? That's such a pointless and arbitrary change.

Well, I managed to get the quivers and heart pieces from both shooting galleries, a feat which I never accomplished on the N64 (could never do the swamp one). This gyroscope aiming thing is really useful, at least as long as you don't have to do any wide turns.

oh really i should try that

i managed to beat both once but when i tried a 100% run i failed the clock town one like 500 times and gave up

Genji said:
Why did they change the position of the bank? That's such a pointless and arbitrary change.

i was wondering this too, but now that i'm playing more i feel like it's for the better. you can just warp to the owl statue in clock town, immediately deposit your stuff, and then play the song of time or whatever

it's still weird not having it in west clock town though, since that's what i've been used to for years

Back