For everything Bowser

Bowser has fire breath and a spiky shell, Dedede has a hammer and flight.

If armies are taken into account, Koopa Troop outclasses the Dedede army. Mostly because the Dedede army has no equivalent of Bowser Jr or the Koopalings.

amiibo-skylanders-bowser1.jpg

BOWSER HAMMER

That and DK are the only good things about Skylanders

I just want the amiibo. I don't even care about skylanders

I feel like I'm the only person who kind of likes seeing Bowser like that? I mean, yeah, it's Skylanders, but don't poison the well.

Mario Party Σ said:
I feel like I'm the only person who kind of likes seeing Bowser like that? I mean, yeah, it's Skylanders, but don't poison the well.

What do you mean?

People hate on the Bowser thing because it's associated with Skylanders rather than hating him on his design or something.

or people that think he sucks

personally i didnt like him until paper mario where he is now considered one of my favorite characters.

which is funny since the same exact thing happened with peach

Mario Party Σ said:
People hate on the Bowser thing because it's associated with Skylanders rather than hating him on his design or something.

Crazy people

Glitchy said:
I think the figure looks really cool. Does it have actual amiibo functionality?

Yes, it can be converted into a regular amiibo by switching its stand.

Pascal said:
or people that think he sucks

personally i didnt like him until paper mario where he is now considered one of my favorite characters.

which is funny since the same exact thing happened with peach
Well, if you're replying to me, if Bowser just sucks, it doesn't matter if he's in Skylanders or not, then his inclusion in Skylanders sucks.

I honestly think the Donkey Kong/Diddy Kong and Bowser thing is pretty neat, but I'm going to get shot down because it sounds like I'm a Skylanders sympathizer.

Now ain't that just the most adorable thing.

http://www.gamesradar.com/the-ever-changing-sizes-of-mario-and-bowser/

This amuses me

What amuses me even more about it is that it's outdated. There have been a few games out since this was made.

I'd say it's more to gameplay differences.

But when it comes to game artwork/montages and all, there is actually a standard (.pdf) on setting proportions.

that image isn't uploaded to mariowiki yet and it should be uploaded

That chart has helped me a lot when it came to making ragdolls for Gmod.

The hell is that from?

Mario Party Σ said:
But when it comes to game artwork/montages and all, there is actually a standard (.pdf) on setting proportions.

where did you find that

can i post it on the twitter feed

Just browsing through uncategorized Mario-related PidgiWiki files. Thought it was interesting, but didn't know I have to bring it up in this discussion.

http://www.pidgi.net/wiki/File:Mario_Family_Illustration_Manual.pdf

It's not mine, so go happy if you want.

Is that some kind of official thing they give to artwork makers?

Back