For everything Bowser

Magikrazy said:
Beans don't die, they just rot.

beans are living things and therefore are capable of dying

Wittgenstein said:
Zae Eildus said:
Megamario15 said:
One thing Mario characters can't do: die.

fawful
He didn't suffer any worse fate in BIS than he did in Superstar Saga. After Luigi knocked him out of Bowser's Castle he blew up in that game too.

And he hasn't been seen since, he's dead.

Mcmadness said:
Wittgenstein said:
Zae Eildus said:
Megamario15 said:

fawful
He didn't suffer any worse fate in BIS than he did in Superstar Saga. After Luigi knocked him out of Bowser's Castle he blew up in that game too.

By that logic, I could insert a picture and say he's not dead.

BE MORE SPECIFIC!

Thoughts on how Bowser should return next?

Magikrazy said:
In Marioverse, they dont

that's because nothing* dies in the marioverse in the first place

*nothing of significance

Megamario15 said:
Mcmadness said:
Wittgenstein said:
Zae Eildus said:
Megamario15 said:

fawful

BE MORE SPECIFIC!

he's taking about mario game standings, doofus

Megamario15 said:

BE MORE SPECIFIC!

Thoughts on how Bowser should return next?

When a character says ''forever disappearing,'' blows themselves up and doesn't appear in the sequel despite having a perfect track record thus far, I'm pretty sure its safe to say the devs are keeping him dead.

Mcmadness said:
Wittgenstein said:
Zae Eildus said:
Megamario15 said:

fawful

Oh wow, he took a break for ONE game, I doubt that means anything.

Wittgenstein said:
Mcmadness said:
Wittgenstein said:
Zae Eildus said:
Megamario15 said:

fawful

Oh wow, he took a break for ONE game, I doubt that means anything.

oh the denial.

Had he never appeared in PiT I'd agree with you, but he did to specifically set up his return in the following game. That didn't happen this time, the writing is on the wall clear as day.

Wittgenstein said:
Yup, when Super Mario Bros. 2 came out I bet people were saying Bowser wasn't going to appear again too.

it was stated that smb2 was a dream therefor didnt count.

Wittgenstein said:
Yup, when Super Mario Bros. 2 came out I bet people were saying Bowser wasn't going to appear again too.

Except that in Japan there was a super mario bros 2 that Bowser did appear in. Try again.

Bowser was still appearing in other games and had been established as a permanent main character by that point. Its not even remotely the same thing

Mcmadness said:
Bowser was still appearing in other games and had been established as a permanent main character by that point. Its not even remotely the same thing
Just like Fawful was established as a staple of the Mario & Luigi series by the time Dream Team came out. One exception does not mean they would permanently throw away a fan-favorite staple.

Wittgenstein said:
Mcmadness said:
Just like Fawful was established as a staple of the Mario & Luigi series by the time Dream Team came out. One exception does not mean they would permanently throw away a fan-favorite staple.

Except that when he was brought back they specifically forshadowed him. He's dead, get over it already.

Wittgenstein said:
Mcmadness said:

too bad he still hasnt appeared in ANYTHING since and fawful is just used in the m&l games, unlike bowser who is in almost every game.

Also apparently fawful exploded and hasnt been seen sense, and wasnt it stated by him that he would disappear forever? Unlike Bowser.

Seems like you just cant accept nintendo killed him off.

Zae Eildus said:
Wittgenstein said:
Mcmadness said:

too bad he still hasnt appeared in ANYTHING since and fawful is just used in the m&l games, unlike bowser who is in almost every game.

Also apparently fawful exploded and hasnt been seen sense, and wasnt it stated by him that he would disappear forever? Unlike Bowser.

Seems like you just cant accept nintendo Alpha Dream killed him off.

i thought fawfulthegreat was the fawul expert

i mean, remember his dying quotes? you should know by now he meant it

oh well, the more we refute your points, the stronger you cling to your denialism

I always hated how Bowser never got his own gauntlet in BiS.

I get all this sweet gear and achieve final boss rank but have nothing worth really using it on.

Mcmadness said:
I always hated how Bowser never got his own gauntlet in BiS.

I get all this sweet gear and achieve final boss rank but have nothing worth really using it on.
Perhaps he because he hadn't proved himself worthy

If the gauntlet was a last minute addition, it would make sense that Bowser wouldn't have one.

Also, before I entered for the first time, I thought it was a mini-adventure with dead goombules and stuff like that. I was really fucking wrong...

Baby Luigi said:
i thought fawfulthegreat was the fawul expert

i mean, remember his dying quotes? you should know by now he meant it

oh well, the more we refute your points, the stronger you cling to your denialism
I am playing BiS this weekend. I will prove whether or not Fawful is dead, and take a video of the ending.

You don't need to take a video of the ending, we've all seen it and most of us have accepted the fact that he's dead.

Back