Max Landis' Super Mario Brothers

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
U.S screenwriter Max Landis (best known for the movie Chronicles and the Spider-Man fanfic The Shocker:Legit) recently made public an abortive 436 pages (!) script for a Mario movie feat. Banjo-Kazooie cameo, Wario reimagined as a slavist named "Wallace" and um, just read it.

y8nxb7r.png

6hFhR6A.png

Still, it's better than ColonelKr's, I guess?

What's with every director posting Mario movie ideas?

Who's next, M. Night Shyamalan?
The Koopas were ghosts of Mario's dead relatives the whole time!

y8nxb7r.png

What the living-

supermariofan said:
Looks like Mario Warfare. If you haven't seen it go check it out on YouTube

tbh it sounds more like the Goomba and Koopa Troopa mods for Left 4 Dead 2, which also coincidentally has whirlybirds as well

Well, it better be animated and the characters better look like themselves...

Even so, I think it would be better off as a satire, not something to be taken seriously

Yup, and I know it.

Now...

(i didn't mean to troll/bait anyone :<)

This reminds me, I really wish that Super Paper Mario movie idea mentioned on its wiki page came to pass. That would have potentially been really epic.

? Block said:
Even so, I think it would be better off as a satire, not something to be taken seriously

But as a community based around an encyclopedia for all things Mario, taking it seriously is our only option

Lord Boohemoth said:
Dr. Mario said:
Per this, It better not be a *bleep*ing live-action movie. The movie should also be rated PG.

No, it should be rated G.

Mcmadness said:
Lord Boohemoth said:
Dr. Mario said:
Per this, It better not be a *bleep*ing live-action movie. The movie should also be rated PG.

Well if it was rated G it would be a little to childish, and if it was rated R or NC-17 that means kids couldn't watch it. PG-13 is a meh, I don't want it to be like a superhero movie. So PG is the best rating, since I will expect violence from Bowser.

Lord Boohemoth said:
Mcmadness said:
Lord Boohemoth said:
Dr. Mario said:

Well if it was rated G it would be a little to childish, and if it was rated R or NC-17 that means kids couldn't watch it. PG-13 is a meh, I don't want it to be like a superhero movie. So PG is the best rating, since I will expect violence from Bowser.

Most pixar movies are rated G.

I think I would like a Mario series with continuity and with more accurancy first and later make a movie after it if good enough.

Back