Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

2c1.jpg
Something something you are going to Brazil

1658684004218.jpeg

1659108005107.jpeg

God these things have been featured a lot of times in this thread, but now they're placed in this sketchy lighting that invokes decrepit back alleys during sunset that makes them seem even creepier.

JhrtbM3.jpg

This cursed melting Yoshi has really similar vibes to our own cursed melting Yoshi from early Mario Wiki

20170102235647%21Proposals.png

Fun fact, it's taken from an off-model Yoshi from official art of Mario and friends and Wario driving around the world.
Worldplay.jpg

This is a weirdass Mario book called, presumably, "The Mario's Dream Upside Down World" written by two people who are daring enough to have their names on the front cover. "Illustrated" is used in the loosest sense here, I recommend "haphazardly traced"

Unluckily, Peach gets hurted.
CQYVinE.jpg

PgASKNR.jpg

KkfvV3P.jpg

R78W78n.jpg

CrZz9bv.jpg

the Bros's finger count is weirdly consistent though Peach gets five fingers

(I originally found it off this imgur by "SurgioClemente" but I reuploaded in case the image gets broken)

Last edited:
1659295982642.png

Well I found some bugs in my room* and I smooshed them. You want to see the photo? Here it is.

pVIb6uO.png

I knew it all along that the "nostrils" for Yoshi are really just the eyes.

*not actually my room

1659540308994.jpeg

I don't see how this is egregious. He cooks!

1659968791864.jpeg

Apparently, this is supposed to be a butter statue of Donkey Kong made for Nintendo of America's first company Christmas Party in 1981.

Back