Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

He looks like a sentient car seat that grew limbs

1637956989584.jpeg

x5S0jNT.jpg

I think the DK mask looks bad already, but just imagine a human wearing that. I'm also not sure how Yoshi's going to work well.

vTljL3W.jpg

This mask set is even worse! Luigi's not even Luigi, he's more like a green Mario with Luigi's hair. Yoshi, DK, and Toad all look pretty terrible (not that Peach looks any better), but I have no idea what's worse: puffy cheek, gouged eyeball Donkey Kong or bleeding Yoshi with deflated nose, both which would be crying human eyeballs for tears if they're worn.

KdPvdlc.jpg

Feeling breezy, Yoshi? His saddle turned into a penny and jumped right off, presumably before this Yoshi gets relocated to where he belongs: in a ditch!

he just looks weird here. like those arm and leg shapes???? seems to look fine in game
apparently there's an additional simulated fur effect that's applied by the game engine that can't be as easily replicated, that's why DK looks okay ingame but not as a ripped model

also for the lazy, here's the pics of Donkey Kong face disfiguration

2763f07821c0935c827ac37faa75cfc3c4f6ffae.png
d67288961b04d42c5a7849157181036436296e70.png

sQYyz2D.jpg

Mario and friends must find a way to escape from this suffocating bag! Mario shakes his fist at the world for his unfortunate predicament as a cheap poorly made plastic and for his unfortunate situation of having prosthetic legs that don't quite match his waistline. Luigi has a similar situation of prosthetic hips, but he tried getting a beauty mark to hopefully distract prospective buyers. Will his black hair dye and Mario-sideburns win the ladies AND gentlemen over? DK thinks so, which is why he's trying to pickpocket Luigi while grinning and bearing it in this prison. Yoshi can't even breathe right, so, while straining to take breaths with only barely-closed mouth, he adjusted his nose to smell DK's arm and ear instead!

And this is all apparently for $66 dollars! Even if you cave in and pay for the obvious medical expenses, it won't cover it all! For shame!

This is me, this is my buddy Mario! We imprisoned DK in this wrestling ring as punishment for killing King K. Rool in there!

Back