Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

AL7Lgac.jpg
ZCozXcY.jpg

I don't dig the stylization attempted here

(doesn't look fanmade to me)

God I saw this and it makes feel super uncomfortable. So graphic. Bleurg.

Well now, I am one to believe kid Mario picked on kid Wario because Wario was already a selfish bully, and kid Mario knew he was the only kid who could stand up to him.

It looks like Mario killed Donkey Kong by ripping his head out and then slipped into the hole and then poked his head through that hole and then he wore the plumber attire.

I wonder what makes people see a video like this, did they really research it on youtube or did it appear as recommended? Because it doesn't make any sense.

However, it is still a very funny video. :)

..... what are those doing in this thread? Those crocs look AMAZING. I love crocs. They're not something I'd wear when I go out but they're excellent indoor shoes as well as outdoor chore shoes and the yellow crocs I had with the ducky decoration on it has served me well.

I'd take crocs over those disgusting flip flops that have a toe separator any day; you'll have to pay me to wear those horrible-ass flip flops

FINALLY someones aknowledging te voice acting in the cd rom version because like ???? What are those voices No Ones voice Fits (besides like, wendy)
lemmy has some unused lines and from these you can tell that he has a STUPID deep voice yet he appears on a back cover and hes still BABY like um. What??????!??!??!?!?
also LMAO "and remember dont take candy from strangers" says luigi, immediately before mario proceeds to take candy from strangers

I've only played the NES version of this game.
So that's what Weegee sounds like? I heard they actually recorded both Italian and Brooklyn accents for both Mario and Luigi, but didn't match up the two they ended up using.
Also Bowser took off his shell for his "disguise," foreshadowing for the ending, perhaps?

Back