Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

EDIT: Fake, thanks, but still, someone did this...
image0-452.jpg

wow aside from the hair and the missing stache, it looks legit

Well I looked at my Cat Luigi plushie. The link to tumblr shows a receding hair, but the one I have doesn't recede THAT much (and I can't easily pull away the face since it's firmly stitched on), and Luigi also is supposed to have his ear (his human ears) inside the suit (cute detail, huh). My Cat Luigi's eyebrows also don't look as long or thick. Also, it might be just the camera, but the spot colors seem off compared to mine?

Stock photo for reference
61PAnL7%2BjdL._AC_SY550_.jpg

Anyway, it has some other minor inconsistencies as well as the obvious ones, so not sure if this is a reputable distributor in general.

i posted this somewhere else, and someone suggested i posted it here. i'm just gonna warn you it's really cursed! here we have a piece of fan art and an unlicensed Mario statue, unofficially based on the said fan art. not sure which is more cursed.

Mod edit: nothing with nipple detail, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The most cursed thing IMO is that the artist decided Peach isn't good-looking enough as she currently is and gave her bigger breasts and nipple detail.

The most cursed thing IMO is that the artist decided Peach isn't good-looking enough as she currently is and gave her bigger breasts and nipple detail.

Eh, it's fetish art. I let it pass. I just wish I could filter it out better.

Back