Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

I don't really like it too much. The light and shadows are too harsh for my tastes.

strangely dkc3's design and overall graphical quality seemed a bit of a step down from dkc1 and 2, not bad per say but lackluster in comparison and this even gone over to official art in my opinion.

Yeah, I don't think the previous two Donkey Kong Country games have any equivalent to this horrible monstrosity.

Koco_DKC3.png

LeftyGreenMario said:
Yeah, I don't think the previous two Donkey Kong Country games have any equivalent to this horrible monstrosity.

Koco_DKC3.png

Clown fish are cute, Kocos are not.

It shows you that Peach doesn't even try.

one of the reflections of peach looks naked

Oh, Shadow Mario's left shoulder.

holy smelly pianta.

I mean, she still has that collar, so I think it's just her dress being stupidly light-pink more than anything.

you can still see the contrast between her skin and the dress in the other reflections. however, that one reflection has virtually no contrast, at least, none that i can detect, which is strange.

Nah, the contrast is there. It's a faint line just around where her shoulder connects. It's poorly contrasted just from the positioning.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Yeah, that's probably one of the worst DKC renders. It is ugly because it has its upper lip swollen to resemble a clown nose; real . I always thought DKC3 had a somewhat odd direction in enemy appearances. Most fish do not have much of any nose beyond nostrils that are between their eyes and their lips.

lol I'm pleased to find this fucking horrible picture after all these years

C2KE3JmUcAAU-eM.jpg

I distinctly remember it because I saw it on a French Nintendo forum and people were arguing about how appropriate it was for Mario to have a tattoo lol

Reminds me of that supposedly rejected gangsta Mario re-design Nintendo Power showed off one time as a joke.

I think it's hilarious, so I uploaded that. :)

Back