Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

This is definitely look-at-it worthy.
E5151FA0-19AD-40C0-8417-F7F34B58C881.jpeg

889FCA6B-19E7-466B-89B5-A61F514EA595.jpeg

@Vileplume_Page, Twitter

They're not even pretending it's Not Mario. Why are they giving Mario a V on his hat?

This video is home to

9YiTv1w.png

Airplane / coat hanger Peach

77g6YQL.png

Helicopter / pile of bones Peach

c4N4tmz.png

Mario "Imma gonna fly for you" head

wS7fVNd.png

Mario walking like a princess with his eyes gouged out

And of course Luigi who walks like he's so proper (I like it)
nBdzyyu.png

Oh try to guess the context for this
Cjy6X8T.png

This is definitely look-at-it worthy.

I'm not sure what's supposed to be look-at-it worthy here.

Unless it's a comment on roster choices to which my response is thats not even remotely what this thread is for.

I'm pointing out that your post is inaccurate to the purpose of the thread, if you wanted to bitch about Mario Kart, we got Mario Kart threads for that.

And you're just reading text, if you think you know what the tone of my statements are, I'm willing to bet it's also innacurate.

I am calm. Everything I say is done in a fairly matter of fact tone.

Anyway, moving on.

did peach also fashion a parasol out of waluigis hand
Waluigi just looks like he tried striking a pose with that rose the first time (before that Switch promo), but went too far (and forgot the rose) and triggered a glitch in the matrix. The consequence is his back and legs are broken, and his hands are to be used to shelter Peach under the blazing angry sun.

Waluigi has since improved striking the same pose.

I wouldn't want those things coming at me in a dark alley at midnight.
chances are, they're more terrified of you than them. like a hairy tarantula you find under your underwear.

Reactions: zel
Sure. You're finding a fresh pair of underwear to go to school. You pick it up. You find a hairy tarantula underneath it. Waluigi put it there to scare your Luigi toys. The tarantula is as freaked out as you.

Sure. You're finding a fresh pair of underwear to go to school. You pick it up. You find a hairy tarantula underneath it. Waluigi put it there to scare your Luigi toys. The tarantula is as freaked out as you.
wait how does waluigi know where I live 👀

Back