Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Abe Lincoln except Toad said:
What are these even from? I'm guessing either Yoshi's Story or DK64, judging by the style of the art?
Yoshi's dumb Story it is.

Saltman said:
What even is this and why does it exist

*Speaking through a drive-thru quality microphone* "Kzzt-- Welcome to the internet, may I take your order --Kzzt?"

Yeah, I'd like to have the taco supreme and with del scorcho hot sauce.

I feel like putting something from a wario land game is cheating. They look whack on purpose.

I mean...

I doubt they intentionally made Bowser the derpiest of the land.

ThatGuy62 said:
Doc von Schmeltwick said:
I get that they wanted Ozma to be a special boss in the next Sports Mix/Hoops 3-on-3 sequel, but Bahamut and Behemoth didn't need such drastic redesigns...
Hey, no reason to talk about Wario's parents like that....

You'd think it would be more of a Rocky Wrench than a Monty Mole but nope.

I forgot for sure, but I'm pretty sure the Shogakukan did indeed call it Choropoo.

Anyways, they should have been Rockies back in SM64 as well, given what Choropoo means, but I guess flipping a 2d image of a wrench wasn't appealing enough. They're functionally identical to the SMB3 ones there, right down to popping up infinitely.

Mario_Super_Show_Volume_1_re-release.jpg

Cover for a SMBSS DVD, obviously inspired by the SMB1 scene art.
Why the Princess appears to be an infant, though, is anyone's guess. "Two Plumbers and a Baby" was on volume two, while this was the image for volume one (later the combined set as well, admittedly).

And, most importantly, this does not accurately depict Super Show, just as Super Show does not accurately depict the games.

Back