Favourite SSB4 trophy descriptions?

Icemario

Star Spirit
SSB4 is packed with glorious descriptions for its trophies, which ones are your favourites?

Here are a few of mine:

Peach said:
The Mushroom Kingdom's princess isn't just a pretty face - she's also strong and crafty. She can dodge attacks by gliding through the air, and she's hiding all sorts of stuff under that dress: a frying pan, a tennis racket, a golf club...even a Toad! If you're planning to take on Peach, just know that she's more than ready for you!

Kapp'n said:
Kapp'n is a man of many talents: taxi driver, bus driver, and now sailor of the boat that takes tourists to Tortimer Island. He loves taking people places, no matter what the method, but now he's back to his roots. You might assume that his favourite letter is the letter arrr, but you'd be wrong: his one true love is the C.

Piranha Plant said:
These carnivorous plants are hungry for one thing - Mario! There are all sorts of them, including the Naval Piranha, Fire Piranha Plant, Inky Piranha Plant, Piranha Creeper, Bone Piranha Plant, Stalking Piranha Plant... but all you need to know is "plants with teeth want to eat Mario".

Blooper said:
They might look harmless, but be wary - Bloopers are tough and very territorial. The first time they showed up, they were accompanied by a calming waltz that led many Marios into their waiting tentacles. There's also a huge one, Big Blooper, in Super Paper Mario. If you like challenges, maybe you should try taking it on.

1-Up Mushroom said:
Eating one of these gives you an extra life. That's right! A whole extra version of you! But it does make you wonder, is getting a 1-Up Mushroom and making more copies of yourself the real goal of any adventure? You can just imagine a bunch of Marios getting together to discuss it...

Thwomp said:
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a Thwomp of your own? If anyone tried to break into your house, it would just go "THWOMP!" right on their head. Yep, a Thwomp would make a great security system. Unfortunately, they're not available in shops. Sad times.

tumblr_nczbrdSxR21rdh9z6o1_1280.jpg

Mario Golf trophy description said:
Looks like Mario is really on his game today! Or he just sent his ball off the course and into the trees – it's hard to tell. Getting a ball out of the rough is part of golf! It adds a bit of adventure to the game, though the undersea course in this world tour probably adds more.

? Block said:
Mario Golf trophy description said:
Looks like Mario is really on his game today! Or he just sent his ball off the course and into the trees – it's hard to tell. Getting a ball out of the rough is part of golf! It adds a bit of adventure to the game, though the undersea course in this world tour probably adds more.
Argh, that was my favourite so far!

Fly Guy said:
This enemy from the Yoshi's Island series is basically a Shy Guy with a propeller on its head. blah blah blah smash run stuff You could say these ones are... pretty fly for a Shy Guy. No? Never mind.

hF6C9746E

Lakitu + Cloud 9 said:
This cloud kart is basically the bottom half of Lakitu. With its fluffy design and zippy style, Cloud 9 seems like a good match for Yoshi, but can you imagine what it would like like for Wario to drive this? It might be distracting enough to give you an advantage!

Toad said:
A race of charming mushrooms that dwell in the Mushroom Kingdom, they prefer to be called Toads... Come to think of it, that's an odd name. It's not like they're very good jumpers. Captain Toad can't jump at all! What's that? ToadSTOOLS?
...That makes more sense.

Eggplant Pit said:
Let's squash a misconception right now— there is nothing worse than being turned into an eggplant. Just lettuce tell you, being hit by an eggplant bomb is humiliating. It leafs you without mushroom to maneuver and also makes you the laughing stalk of your friends.
We have a better winner.

Maki Nishikino said:
Eggplant Pit said:
Let's squash a misconception right now— there is nothing worse than being turned into an eggplant. Just lettuce tell you, being hit by an eggplant bomb is humiliating. It leafs you without mushroom to maneuver and also makes you the laughing stalk of your friends.
We have a better winner.
Seconded.

Arwing said:
The pride and joy of the Star Fox team-it gets its name from the the distinct "A" shape. The adjustable wings give this ship remarkable mobility in all kinds of situations; considering all the dangerous places the Star Fox team goes, you never know when a well-timed barrel roll will save the day.

For the most part I really like a lot of the trophy descriptions, but I absolutely hate the character ones and the Smash Run enemies ones because they're all one-two lines of what game they appear and then the rest is "OH BTW IN SMASH RUN THESE THINGS ATTACK LIKE THIS ANd THIS" which is really shitty. Also they seem really short. I'm hoping the Wii U fixes the length issue at the very least since I'm going to chalk the short length up to the 3ds's small screens.

The 1-up Mushroom has hilarious unintentional references to Mario (species) and it reminds like "What's the point of life?" with a Mario spin.

Eating one of these mushrooms will add another you. "1-Up." Even just saying it aloud feels so right. "Was getting more 1-Ups and increasing the number of us the adventure's ultimate objective?" All the Marios got together and discussed this theory. The end.

King Bob-omb said:
The Bob-ombs are soldiers, and King Bob-omb is their general. Not only does he have a magnificent mustache, a shiny crown, and no key in his back, he also has two arms perfect for winding up his Bob-omb troops. Someone has to do that, right?

my favourite ones would probably be the 1-Up Mushroom or Rover from Animal Crossing. I just got this one though and
[quote author=Souflee]One of the cuter enemies to come from Kid Icarus: Uprising. We could tell you it's a cake, but that would be a lie. See the little cherry on top? That's actually an eye! And the way it darts around unpredictably, evading your attempts to hit it, is anything but delicious. The stat boosts it drops really are worth getting stuck into, though![/quote]
really nintendo

e:turns out rover's hasn't been posted
[quote author=Rover]Always thrilled to meet new people on the move, he'll ask you your name and where you're moving to. Don't just answer with random nonsense, though. After all, you'll be stuck with the answers you give, and who wants to live in a town called "AAAAAAAA"?![/quote]
I died.

Mcmadness said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Eggplant Pit said:
We have a better winner.
Best two I've ever seen.

Cream the Rabbit said:
Sidekick to Amy Rose, Cream the Rabbit is a cute, hardworking friend. She has a Chao named Cheese, and they make a great team. She probably wants to cream the next person who makes a joke about their names, but I can't help but want a cream- cheese bagel when I talk about them...

Wario said:
If someone who hated Mario tried to draw an ugly version of him, it'd probably end up looking just like Wario. The greedy villian claims they used to be childhood friends, though... In this game, he's a heavy fighter with heavy-hitting attacks. The longer you go without using the Wario Waft move, the more explosive it'll be when you "let it out".

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Ghosts said:
Despite Luigi's crippling fear of...well, everything, Professor E. Gadd ropes him into taking care of some unruly ghosts. Here we have four types: the small, green ones are Greenies, the angry-looking, red ones are Slammers, the thin, blue ones are Hiders, and the big, yellow ones are Gobbers. What appropriate names!

Back