Hyrule Warriors Producer wants to make a Super Mario Bros. Warriors game.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
It would be a crime if Luigi didn't get the Thunderhand in this game, if it ever happens.
While characters are a stretch, I expect at least a few RPG references.

Gregor said:
Fire Emblem was freaking made for this. Seriously Nintendo, why the hell are you not developing a game where I can have a badass army of Hector, Ephraim, Chrom, Ike, etc. mowing down everything in their path?

...okay there's Awakening but Hector isn't in that because Nintendo likes the really *bleep*y lord from his game for some reason.

Isn't there going to be a crossover between Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei?

TheFarmboy said:
Gregor said:
Fire Emblem was freaking made for this. Seriously Nintendo, why the hell are you not developing a game where I can have a badass army of Hector, Ephraim, Chrom, Ike, etc. mowing down everything in their path?

...okay there's Awakening but Hector isn't in that because Nintendo likes the really *bleep*y lord from his game for some reason.

Isn't there going to be a crossover between Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei?
Oh yeah.

C'mon guys, root for Atlus too.!

i don't want any pokemon game tbh

Lumastar said:
Who here wants Pokémon Conquest 2?

*cricket chirps*
I'd want it over a remake of a mainstream game.

Lumastar said:
Speaking of Conquest, what other series does Koei Tecmo work on?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Koei_Tecmo_games

they did do a one piece warriors and a gundam warriors

Baby Luigi said:
Lumastar said:
Speaking of Conquest, what other series does Koei Tecmo work on?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Koei_Tecmo_games

they did do a one piece warriors and a gundam warriors
Series, I think that's what Lumastar meant.

i'm too lazy to list the series, all games they did are on that list

DaKid said:
It would be a crime if Luigi didn't get the Thunderhand in this game, if it ever happens.
No it wouldn't.
Not literally a crime, but come on, who WOULDN'T want that to happen?

Me, was never all that big on it.

DaKid said:
No it wouldn't.
Not literally a crime, but come on, who WOULDN'T want that to happen?

Not me, I rather it be something Luigi hasn't used just once. The RPG things don't have to be shoved into everything. Nintendo doesn't acknowledge them anyways so I doubt they would have it.

But Luigi's cooler with electric powers rather than green fire and maybe a whirlwind.

Heck, Strikers could pull that crap off. It looked cool.

DaKid said:
Not me, I rather it be something Luigi hasn't used just once. The RPG things don't have to be shoved into everything. Nintendo doesn't acknowledge them anyways so I doubt they would have it.
An RPG element used twice is considered "shoved into everything" but it's perfectly fine to shoehorn non-RPG elements into everything and not blink?

DaKid said:
An RPG element used twice is considered "shoved into everything" but it's perfectly fine to shoehorn non-RPG elements into everything and not blink?

I don't know if you realize this but Mario isn't a rpg franchise.

DaKid said:
There's a difference between something being "shoved into everything" and "recurring staples".

I'm not arguing for or against RPG characters. I'm arguing against your logic.

Making something new into a staple isn't "shoving it into everything" is the point I'm trying to make.

Except that it isn't new, nor is it ever going to be a staple, its not even a staple of the series it came from.

But why? It's so small, something that could add another way to distinguish Mario from Luigi: Mario uses fire and Luigi uses thunder. It came before the whole ice thing too.

Mario uses fire and Luigi uses thunder.

I'm tempted to nitpick that and say that Luigi doesn't really use thunder

But why? It's so small, something that could add another way to distinguish Mario from Luigi: Mario uses fire and Luigi uses thunder. It came before the whole ice thing too.

They could also have him whack enemies with a wrench, doesn't mean its a particularly good idea.

Back