Hyrule Warriors Producer wants to make a Super Mario Bros. Warriors game.

Pi said:
Where is the Wario representation? Hyrule Warriors had Midna as a playable character. Make Ashley a playable character.
Hyrule Warriors didn't exactly have representation in the Toon Link games initially. Not sure if we're getting more Toon Link-style content. I mean, Vaati should be there, no?

Ashley would make for an interesting playable character. It would be a good opportunity to really show what she can do. I wonder how she'll be voice acted, though.

Well, the 3DS game is going to have Wind Waker representation, so I'd love to see Ashley as a playable character.

Furthermore, Wiggler should totally be a boss.

Pi said:
Where is the Wario representation? Hyrule Warriors had Midna as a playable character. Make Ashley a playable character.
Or maybe the Wario series could have its own version.

Called Dynasty Warios.

Mario Party Δ said:
Ashley would make for an interesting playable character. It would be a good opportunity to really show what she can do.

i wonder if they'd make her screwing up her magic 60% of the time a gameplay mechanic

This would be a neat concept but I think there are better franchises for this.

I think any Nintendo franchise barring Pokemon would be a cool idea. Mario is my most wanted though.

Fire Emblem Warriors please. Just as long as there are at least some strategic elements to it.

Also Ridley is too big for Metroid Warriors, have fun with Federation Force Soldier and Adam instead.

Dude, did you even play Hyrule Warriors? The final Ganon fight was intense, and he was super big. Plus, there's a mode in which you actually get to control Ganon. This would mean that Ridley is, for once, not too big.

Pi said:
Dude, did you even play Hyrule Warriors? The final Ganon fight was intense, and he was super big. Plus, there's a mode in which you actually get to control Ganon. This would mean that Ridley is, for once, not too big.

Yes I did and that is the very boss I'm stuck at. The Ridley thing was a joke.

Glitchy said:
Pi said:

Yes I did and that is the very boss I'm stuck at. The Ridley thing was a joke.
You can also play as the Great Fairy, and she doesn't have her own mode.

Pi said:
That fight was super tense when I played it. It was fun though.

Mushroom Warriors have no Donkey Kong characters. Donkey Kong has his own games and Mario didn't appear in that series. Donkey Kong is mostly Mario cameo.

I think this will be based on Main series of Super Mario Bros.
Wario and Waluigi are bosses and unlockable.

TempestBlade said:
Mushroom Warriors have no Donkey Kong characters. Donkey Kong has his own games and Mario didn't appear in that series. Donkey Kong is mostly Mario cameo.

Donkey Kong is part of the mario series though, and his series is a subseries of Mario's.

TempestBlade said:

Diddy Kong and Donkey Kong are, without a doubt, Mario characters now. Packaging, merchandising, and other promotional stuff have always placed the two, even Diddy Kong, alongside Mario and hooligans.

And why not add King K. Rool to that list?

Back