Hyrule Warriors Producer wants to make a Super Mario Bros. Warriors game.

Make it Dark Bowser

easy

Baby Luigi said:
Make it Dark Bowser

easy
But...but...what if I wanted Dark Bowser playable too?

Bowser X, on the other hand, looks exactly like Bowser and can substitute for him when they are in Bowser's body.

Hey, Hyrule Warriors Producer person, can I say I love you?

if only Next Level Games, the makers of the Mario Strikers games, got involved...

This game would only work if it was completely different to Hyrule Warriors. It would basically be "Super Mario 128 + Bowser".

Ninelevendo said:
This game would only work if it was completely different to Hyrule Warriors. It would basically be "Super Mario 128 + Bowser".

...what

Baby Luigi said:
Ninelevendo said:

...what
If the gameplay was almost the same, it wouldn't make sense as a Mario game.

The idea reminds of Super Mario 128 though.

Ninelevendo said:
Baby Luigi said:
Ninelevendo said:

...what
If the gameplay was almost the same, it wouldn't make sense as a Mario game.

The idea reminds of Super Mario 128 though.
Why wouldn't it make sense?

Think outside the box. :P

I can go as far as Super Mario 64, but after that it seems to be a bit to much of a fighting game, something I don't think Nintendo would do with Mario (unfortunately).

any *Nintendo Series* Warriors would be cool, so I say go for it.

I'd prefer something like Fire Emblem, Metroid or Kid Icarus over Mario but I wouldn't be picky if they ever decide to do a Mario warriors style game.

As I said a lot of times, Super Smash Bros. would've been perfect for the Warriors games.

Each game series would represent a different faction.

Maki Nishikino said:
any *Nintendo Series* Warriors would be cool, so I say go for it.

I'd prefer something like Fire Emblem, Metroid or Kid Icarus over Mario but I wouldn't be picky if they ever decide to do a Mario warriors style game.
Good one! You rarely hear that one. I'm not against the other two, but they're the two most common choices.

Dr. Mario said:
As I said a lot of times, Super Smash Bros. would've been perfect for the Warriors games.

Each game series would represent a different faction.
There's a time and place for everything! But not now.

Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus fit the mold better but I think a Metroid one could be really interesting. Magmoor Caverns level go.

GalacticPetey said:
I wonder if Ridley would get to be playable in a Metroid Warriors game.
Or he gets relegated to being a boss.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
From my very little knowledge of the Zelda series, didn't several one-offs from that series get another chance to shine in Hyrule Warriors? In that case I would love for a similar thing to happen with Mario so I can finally welcome back Fawful, Dimentio, Antasma, and perhaps even more.

Maybe I'll have to fire up the "Fawful for ____" campaigns again

First games in warriors series usually have about 13-15 characters tops, don't count on it.

Sequels on the other hand are a whole other story though.

actually i don't see ridley being playable in a metroid warriors honestly

Toad as Captain Toad. He can be Captain of Peach's Royal Guards since he's her most trusted Toad and friend...

Seriously... that canonically happened.

“Mr. Maaario! You gotta hear this! We did such a good job, they're promoting us to Royal Guards! With me as the Royal Guard Commander, nobody will ever kidnap Princess Peach again! EVER! Koopas... Boos... Giant, overgrown moles... Whatever! Bring it on!”
—Captain Toad, Super Mario Galaxy

Mario (Fire Flower/Fists, Hammer, FLUDD, Cape)
Luigi (Ice Flower, Poltergust, Double Cherry or Boomerang Flower)
Peach (Parasol, Vibes)
Captain Toad (Pickaxe, Turnips)
DK (Fists)
Diddy (Popgun)
Wario (Fists and Bike)
Daisy (Something made up)
Rosalina (Star Wand)
Waluigi (Something made up)
Bowser (Fists and Fire)
Bowser Jr. (Koopa Clown Car)

Fire Emblem was freaking made for this. Seriously Nintendo, why the hell are you not developing a game where I can have a badass army of Hector, Ephraim, Chrom, Ike, etc. mowing down everything in their path?

...okay there's Awakening but Hector isn't in that because Nintendo likes the really *bleep*y lord from his game for some reason.

Back