Mario pictures

swole banjo. swole banjo. swole banjo. swole banjo. swole banjp

i did think of that game too but thats reasonable in my case i have mario + rabbids brainrot
you're not the only one :3

vaporizing ugly rabbit things never gets old for me

so i am now diving into more m+r content because me and, on one twitter, i find:
mario on da piano (https://twitter.com/rabbidsofficial/status/1128283840726863872) i dont know what this actually has to do with the game
D6h4K03WsAE2T-F

epic pic by a concept artist htey put bwario and bwaluigi here wtf (https://twitter.com/rabbidsofficial/status/1077609931589722112) not fitting for the current season i knnow
DvRwhaaXgAAz47w

i was hoping to find more whoops but enjoy the two pics i like
(also this other tweet called me out wtf)

Koopas are four-legged here but in the game, they're bipedal...hmmm...

Koopas are four-legged here but in the game, they're bipedal...hmmm...
Well, that was from the game Yoshi, not from Super Mario World. You know, that game that featured plenty of Koopa Troopas...
Anyway, Miyamoto wasn't as involved in the final design of Yoshi (Tezuka was) and the guides from APE notoriously took many liberties in the illustrations accompanying the text, still I have to say that this illustration is amazing, it also shows a shoeless Rex and Dolphins without goggles!
YoshiShogakukan-OriginalStory.jpg

Last edited:
i actually adore this so much.. just a whole natural enviroment on dinosaur island, all the critters are just doing their own thing and such its so good
wish we got a full scan of both pages

Also Rex flying even though they aren't supposed to be able to.
Back then Draggadons still inhabited the land and showed Rexes how wing size doesn't matter when it comes to flying:
PMCS_Draggadon.png

But then one went to Pyropuff Peak, one went fossilized, the flying Blue Yoshi became a legend and their wings were lost in blocks. Rexes, only having regular Yoshis as fellow dragons without a blue Koopa Troopa in sight, started wearing shoes and stopped flying.

:yawn: when are we getting super mario in unreal engine 1 (this one in specific because its the one that harry potter and the chamber of secrets uses i like that game

Anyway, Miyamoto wasn't as involved in the final design of Yoshi (Tezuka was) and the guides from APE notoriously took many liberties in the illustrations accompanying the text, still I have to say that this illustration is amazing, it also shows a shoeless Rex and Dolphins without goggles!

I also have a copy of it, and those two pages actually precede the story section where they explain Yoshi's origin (half a magic egg pops out of a volcano, a Goomba, a Boo, a Blooper and a Piranha Plant climb into it, the other half falls on it, then it hatches), so "Yoshi's mom" on that first page there isn't the Yoshi's mom, but simply a Yoshi mom. I don't know where Broth even got the former from. 🤔

@Zelen Which platform? PC, PS2/GCN/XBox, and obviously PS1 (and the handhelds) are all functionally different games, with there also being many differences between the PS2 and GCN/XBox versions (love 'em all tho, PS2 version was like 2/5 of my childhood)
i mean do any of the non pc versions run on ue1?? either way yea ive only plyaed the pc versions of all the hp games

Back